Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Copped off Bodega :nthat:
Screen Shot 2020-04-25 at 10.06.38 AM.png

easy cop on kith for those 1300s and looks like still got good amount of sizes right now

agreed. too much for MiC. If NB put out the CL colorway I will bite but not a asymmetrical pair. Feels inspired by the ALD 997 more subtle mismatch (yellow / pink) tongue, collar, heal tab but I feel goes too far by making it the more visible saddle
The ALD 997’s aren’t mismatched, it’s two different pairs. These are more reminiscent of the Leftovers pack for me. Same colors on both shoes in different arrangements.

Last edited:
Shouts out to WiscoTerr WiscoTerr for posting that Kith restock a minute ago. I waited to cop on END thinking they’d go down a bit, then that 20% off sale went live and my size was gone! Kith had a better sale tho, can’t be mad at that price reduction, $216 from $360. Love love love these pair in hand, leather is too nice and buttery. Perfect summer sneaker. Included what came w/ them too, nice lil dust bag.

Attachments

• 2C2B7EB2-60E3-4D75-BC1E-1FFD77BE4FCC.jpeg
    2C2B7EB2-60E3-4D75-BC1E-1FFD77BE4FCC.jpeg
    261.3 KB · Views: 123
  • 15269068-6B2A-4D91-BA0E-4552E7BF3738.jpeg
    15269068-6B2A-4D91-BA0E-4552E7BF3738.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 186
Shouts out to WiscoTerr WiscoTerr for posting that Kith restock a minute ago. I waited to cop on END thinking they’d go down a bit, then that 20% off sale went live and my size was gone! Kith had a better sale tho, can’t be mad at that price reduction, $216 from $360. Love love love these pair in hand, leather is too nice and buttery. Perfect summer sneaker. Included what came w/ them too, nice lil dust bag.

been tempted to grab these but they’re major dirt magnets with how white they are. nice cop though especially at the discount!

these only in full sizes?

NAGs for $90?! Been looking for those for a deep discount. Unfortunately my size is gone

Yessir!! I always missed them in my size when sales would pop up for em...Patience paid off on this one...Hope you can find em somewhere for the low....

Back
Top Bottom