Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I was trying to understand the translated comments lol, but I believe was the release day for the 327 somewhere in Asia (Taiwan?). If you couldn't get secure your pair, or have been having a hard time getting deals lately, we're basically all vying for the same links, trying to proxy from the same stores. When they be sharing US links now, i'm not picky with whats on sale or not anymore.
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 11.42.26 AM.png
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 11.43.07 AM.png

+ if you Sneaker-twitter account freaks be lurking here, f- you too. ****, #NTNBdeals only :lol:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 11.42.26 AM.png
    227.7 KB · Views: 86
I was trying to understand the translated comments lol, but I believe was the release day for the 327 somewhere in Asia (Taiwan?). If you couldn't get secure your pair, or have been having a hard time getting deals lately, we're basically all vying for the same links, trying to proxy from the same stores. When they be sharing US links now, i'm not picky with whats on sale or not anymore.
Screen Shot 2020-05-09 at 11.43.07 AM.png

+ if you Sneaker-twitter account freaks be lurking here, f- you too. ****, #NTNBdeals only :lol:
Honestly every MiUSA
GR has hit discount right away. Keep the 327 hype going!

Probably not worth paying over retail for, but I found a seller on eBay that has a full size run of the 992NT (petey pablos). They're $269.99 shipped, link below.

would cop if it wasn’t out of Taiwan. Been burned before, saw on the repsneakers subreddit (trying to LC some non-NB kicks) people gauging interest in JFG reps. We’re now in the age of possible NB reps

To buy J Crew Mint 997’s, or to wait for discounts..

After taking off a few years from buying NB’s, I’m back in it fellas! The bug has bit again. I missed out on some really great releases though.

Just picked up 997 NAJ’s, really wish I could find NAK’s in my 11.

If these go on sale anywhere I’m buying a second pair. I get so many compliments on them.

Except from my wife....

Really slept on those 327 Casanova’s. It was tough to catch the last GR release.

Hoping to catch a pair when the other 327s release again. Def gives me Sacai vibes haha

would cop if it wasn’t out of Taiwan. Been burned before, saw on the repsneakers subreddit (trying to LC some non-NB kicks) people gauging interest in JFG reps. We’re now in the age of possible NB reps
JFG reps? The PP joints will be copped on discount just like the greys, blacks, wheat and NB1s

JFG reps? The PP joints will be copped on discount just like the greys, blacks, wheat and NB1s

the USA panel background on those pairs is non-NB1able:pimp:

That said I hope they make enough of the M992NT so it goes on discount. I’ll cop as soon as able

and yeah apparently they’re gonna make JFG reps

I guess what i'm trying to understand is people expect a certain release to drop as scheduled for new balance. Take the recent new balance levis. now the boutiques that carry these shoes are putting them up on site to sell to their customer. now they can of course backdoor or sell the shoes at a markup themselves but that'll cause people to complain on social media and newbalance will most likely screen these companies. Words go around and I'm sure new balance want to protect their image by catering to satisfied customers, no?

New Balance is a business that tries to sell as many sneakers as possible. On the internet, us NB nerds like to think that we are the ideal NB customer and that NB should cater to us but the reality is, the soccer moms that buy the Asian NB’s at Kohls for them and their families, that’s who brings the money in. An account like Kohl’s or JCPenney, what they buy in a month is probably more than what all these boutiques sell in NB in a year.

the USA panel background on those pairs is non-NB1able:pimp:

That said I hope they make enough of the M992NT so it goes on discount. I’ll cop as soon as able

and yeah apparently they’re gonna make JFG reps
Joe Fresh Goods? Best of luck to him, I’ll bust out the popcorn for that journey. My NB1 has a few of the NT colors.
New Balance is a business that tries to sell as many sneakers as possible. On the internet, us NB nerds like to think that we are the ideal NB customer and that NB should cater to us but the reality is, the soccer moms that buy the Asian NB’s at Kohls for them and their families, that’s who brings the money in. An account like Kohl’s or JCPenney, what they buy in a month is probably more than what all these boutiques sell in NB in a year.
Honestly NB is really worn by runners and a lot of older people. Not so much soccer moms, imo. I would say before 2019 more people Over the age of 50 bought a lot of the 99x series. Working at an outlet they would fly off the shelves. Some would buy 5 of the same pair.

^Longevity is a very legit reason.

Yeah 990v3s are hardly anywhere to be found, at least in a size 11/11.5

Back
Top Bottom