Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

figured id put this here :lol:

I grabbed another black pair and a pink pair. 7inch available too (which is what i wear and hard to catch on sale in normal colors for me) but free shipping if you get 2 pairs otherwise its $9

Thanks for the heads up!!!

Just copped 3 pairs, played it safe and got all neutral colors in 7" inseam.

I grabbed another black pair and a pink pair. 7inch available too (which is what i wear and hard to catch on sale in normal colors for me) but free shipping if you get 2 pairs otherwise its $9
Thanks for the oop

My pro tip, only go for one shoe, and do autofill fast check out. That strategy helped when I got the Dusty Rose. Don’t get greedy because that’s when the L’s come. I hope the strategy works again this time. Will let everyone know. Just deciding between the 998 and 992, though I’m leaning towards the 998.

This is shaping up to be a sad steeL bLue weekend...

2 questions:
- With Kith, have y'all had better luck with the app or the site? I've never had luck with either...
- Probably a better chance at the 998's, with all the 992 hype lately... or is everyone thinking that, so they'll go for the 998's?

Those 990v2 are tops for me(I love the model) but not holding my breath(whenever they will release).

Had to cop another two pairs but in them crazy colors/pattern this time.

I'm rich (in coochie cutters)!!!!

Lol the official fit of the nike talk nb thread gang.

Low key nb fire
5 inch baggies
Plain t shirts
Hat optional

We all gonna look like sean wotherspoon out there. At least we can be almost certajn we part of the same gang if we do run across each other in public.

Pretty much my spring/summer uniform. :lol:

sup s-logo cap
Jcrew pocket tee
coochie cutters
NB's

Lol the official fit of the nike talk nb thread gang.

Low key nb fire
5 inch baggies
Plain t shirts
Hat optional

We all gonna look like sean wotherspoon out there. At least we can be almost certajn we part of the same gang if we do run across each other in public.

Plus:
- some dope socks
- raw denim if it's too cold for baggies
- craft beer in one hand, glass of whiskey in the other

Plus:
- some dope socks
- raw denim if it's too cold for baggies
- craft beer in one hand, glass of whiskey in the other
I’m triggered by this thread... yesterday was my first day without baggies on in a bit and i had a pair of black raw denim on.

but for today:
B9A9234F-9B93-431B-9906-63FED19E17D3.jpeg
Stray Rats with the coochie cutters (5 inch only)

Recently got a 50% off up to $2500 at Patagonia coupon just because they ran out of stock on a shirt.

Was going to order a couple pairs for myself, a ski jacket and some other stuff.

May just buy out all of their Baggies stock and trade them for those Ronnie 998s and 992 GYs.

Those 998 look decent. My only gripe with 998 is that big ol ABZORB written on the midsoles.

Curious how those 990v2 look.

Back
Top Bottom