Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Aimé DeUnion Jordán NB1 997s today (please excuse the Swoosh :tongue:)
36FCCBA5-2814-4B48-A7F9-6B17CA90AF44.jpeg

Has anyone had issues with getting orders in from Bloomingdales? I got an order for some 998 that been processing for 9 days now.. Debating about cancelling

Has anyone had issues with getting orders in from Bloomingdales? I got an order for some 998 that been processing for 9 days now.. Debating about cancelling

yeah they can be hit or miss with their speed on shipping. Ive had some orders within a few days, others over a week.

Nice! You can't beat the price! Wore them to the store today and it slips on so nice and easy because of the soft cotton like liner. I like the liner much more than the 990V5s.

I can tell these will be my daily go-tos. A lot of my clothes are dark/grey muted colors and the maroon just pops with just enough color to compliment my clothes

I may do oval grey reflective laces next... I've been on the hunt for 992GRs, but honestly after getting these 993s, it's kinda satisfying the crave...

/don't forget 30% off all laces at NB. They are really good quality and all MiUSA. With the discount, you're talking 2 bucks a set with free shipping. I've found, it really changes the look of the shoe!

Yep, burg 993s are going to be my new dailies along with my grey 999s.
Thx for the rec on the laces...just order some grey and light grey 993 replacement laces from NB :lol:

Since I got my 992GL, decided to customize the 993GLs. First time doing a color change dye. Good from far, far from good. Wearable but sloppy and uneven... and when I dyed the sock liner it bled over to the tongue. It looks good from 6ft, so good social distancing shoe I guess. Been on a tear lately copping old NBs.

Big Hulk flex!!!

Back
Top Bottom