Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Is there any differences between the kith grey shoes I see on goat and stockx and the regular grey shoes released? They seem to have the same color code.

And what are the kith shark colorways?

Someone explain to me all these versions of the 990. Why dont they just name it a different model or whatever.

my favorite article on this subject. Helped me understand why the 991 is the “oldest” I can go from a comfort standpoint.

anybody know what these Navy 990v3s look like in hand? Wondering if the navy is similar to the Kith Genesis Navy or the 990v5 navy etc

Nice in hand, it’s a shame only the F&F version has the RTB on the heel though. Clean colourway in hand.
2B8296EC-13F1-4BE6-8CED-B13E784DCEE8.jpeg

Couple sizes at capsule

anybody know what these Navy 990v3s look like in hand? Wondering if the navy is similar to the Kith Genesis Navy or the 990v5 navy etc
I ordered them and they should be here next week. They should be closer the 990v5 if anything. I do have genesis so I’ll take a side by side.

Went to Kith in LA on friday and it seems like they restocked Genesis's since the last time I went last month - they also had Tornado 990v3s & Polar Blue 990v2s. Picked up the Tornados and doubled up on Genesis's for myself

Went to Kith in LA on friday and it seems like they restocked Genesis's since the last time I went last month - they also had Tornado 990v3s & Polar Blue 990v2s. Picked up the Tornados and doubled up on Genesis's for myself
I need a dusty pink V2 restock. I like the polar blues but think I'd wear pinks more. Resale is high right now though.

Last edited:

Do you know if they had the Kith anniversary book there?

Back
Top Bottom