Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Part of the genius of the 9060 roll-out is the folks who appreciate them don't seem to be regular fans of the classic models previous NB fans care about... to that demo, the ones you love mostly look like nothing regardless of the colorway.

NB simply scooped up more market share with the 9060, smart business. Definitely not something we need to argue about or let divide us.

Cheers.

Replacement pair finally landed. I posted my original pair I purchased from NB that arrived with the midsole damn near completely separated from the upper. Sent those back to NB. In the midst of waiting for a refund NB sold out of my size. New pair sourced from Extra Butter. Lace swapped immediately.
IMG_4529.jpeg
IMG_4528.jpeg

AS SOON AS A “SALEHE” OR A “TEDDY” OR A “KITH” OR “JJJJJDOWN” 9060 DROPS… EVERYBODY IN HERE WHO HATES THEM WILL BE LIKE “I GOTTA HAVE THEM” HOW DO THEY FIT” ETC. :lol: :lol:
Nope. Still pass.

NB doesn’t need names attached for good product.

I’ve always said, their collabs look like GR and their GR look like collabs

What happened to purple V6? Was that just a rumor? Figured those would be releasing soon. Pass on all those in that picture.

Easy pass on all of these

Money saved. Thanks teddy :pimp:
I mostly agree, if anything maybe the yellow 990V6's will grow on me, if not I'll wait for the Lapis Lazuli's....those are for sure. Everything else I think might sit like the other V3's have been....

they did this on the steel colorway. I was pissed

Yeah man, I was tryin to get those 990v2 brown joints on sale in a sz 13 but when I opened this thread they said the 990v2's were gone. I check the site and lo and behold, they gone. I went ahead and copped the pink 576 w/ the Afterpay pay in 4 plan. Wasn't trying to pay 251 immediately outta pocket for whats essentially a pure-breed 574.
So its like if I bought a new 574(sale price) every 2 weeks for the next 8. :rofl:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom