--- Official New England Patriots (6-2) vs. Indianapolis Colts (8-0) Thread --- SNF NBC 8:20 PM EST

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Welker, most annoying player ever but someone we all want on our team, haha

why is he annoying? is there any interviews or anything that proves this or something...dude just stays quiet and does his thing and is good at it..i dont get the hate
Because he stays quiet and doesn't beat women like James "Mr.Classy" Harrison.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Wes Welker couldn't assault a woman if he tried.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Peyton with a missle.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

Welker, most annoying player ever but someone we all want on our team, haha

why is he annoying? is there any interviews or anything that proves this or something...dude just stays quiet and does his thing and is good at it..i dont get the hate
Because he stays quiet and doesn't beat women like James "Mr.Classy" Harrison.
laugh.gif
don't forget moss on the list of assaulting womentoo.

Because he stays quiet and doesn't assault women like James "Mr.Classy" Harrison.

Nice try, because I have said that I look up to James Harrison. Plus, if you read my second post, I was half-joking when I said it, and I alsosaid I would love for him to be on the Steelers. So great post by you all in all
eyes.gif

Because he stays quiet and doesn't assault women like James "Mr.Classy" Harrison.
Nice try, because I have said that I look up to James Harrison. Plus, if you read my second post, I was half-joking when I said it, and I also said I would love for him to be on the Steelers. So great post by you all in all
eyes.gif

Chill man I was only playing.
laugh.gif

Peyton alway struggles against 3-4 teams: Chargers, Pats, Steelers, Cowboys, even the Browns. I wonder why.

Peyton alway struggles against 3-4 teams: Chargers, Pats, Steelers, Cowboys, even the Browns. I wonder why.
My guess is harder to pick up who is coming at him, makes him work a little more. But that may or may not be the case, I don't really know

Back
Top Bottom