--- Official New England Patriots (6-2) vs. Indianapolis Colts (8-0) Thread --- SNF NBC 8:20 PM EST

About to see the master of the 2 minute drill
pimp.gif
(hopefully)

so it could be 38-14 the next time the colts c the ball ... D gonna have to make a play here ... garcon really **#%@ things up

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

30 more minutes, fellas...get it done
if we don;t score a TD in the opening drive, we're in trouble.... they will keep chipping away and i don;t want to get into a back and forthshootout

This game is kind of underwhelming. Peyton Manning deserves a better team. Tom Brady doesn't deserve the team he has.

I like how Bob Costas tone changed from being really enthusiastic talking about the game to being all serious talking about the interview with the lady who gotattacked by the chimp.
laugh.gif

JPZ's avy + sig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pats gotta have a good drive starting out cuz I have a feeling the Colts are scoring on theirs...
Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

This game is kind of underwhelming. Peyton Manning deserves a better team. Tom Brady doesn't deserve the team he has.
...the Colts are 8-0 for a reason. I don't understand this "deserving" thing but w/e...

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

JPZ's avy + sig
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Pats gotta have a good drive starting out cuz I have a feeling the Colts are scoring on theirs...
Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

...the Colts are 8-0 for a reason. I don't understand this "deserving" thing but w/e...

they're 8 - 0 b/c of freeney mathis peyton clark and wayne ... and some good fortune ...
they're losing by 10 now b/c of garcon and collie not being ready for big time game i.e. dropping important big yardage passes ... score should be 24-17 or24-21 at least ... lets c what happens to start the half ...
the colts are forced to throw being down ... the lack of a running game is coming back to bite them ...

Ever since Cris first said something about Sebastian Vollmer I started watching him...

Dude is putting in work tonight. One or two times I've seen Freeney get through but other than that he's done a really good job of using Freeney'smomentum against him.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Ever since Cris first said something about Sebastian Vollmer I started watching him...

Dude is putting in work tonight. One or two times I've seen Freeney get through but other than that he's done a really good job of using Freeney's momentum against him.
Vollmer has been huge this year.... basically Matt Light's days are numbered, who knows, maybe we trade him to the Raiders for another 1strounder
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom