--- Official New England Patriots (6-2) vs. Indianapolis Colts (8-0) Thread --- SNF NBC 8:20 PM EST

MARONEY'S FUMBLE IN THE ENDZONE COST THEM THAT GAME.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

++$$%@! bum #%@ !#@#+*...they didn't even bother.

gotta win in OT.
? game over ...
YO I WASN'T EVEN PAYING ATTENTION TO THE SCORE...I THOUGHT THEY TIED THE GAME...

indifferent.gif

WOW.................................

I WASN'T EVEN SWEATING IT THAT MUCH CUZ I THOUGHT OT WAS COMING UP.....................

HORSE %+%@

Wow my first time ever watchin a football game with NT and it turns out to be a classic..ill remember this 1 forever!

Colts all day baby!!

My Colts beat my most hated team ever!!, my Bengels swept the bum Steelers

What a night!!

9-0

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

this is more of the Pats straight choking than "Peyton being a legend"....and the Colts are my favorite team.

I agree.

How bad is the Patriots D that Belicheck didn't trust them enough to punt the ball to the Colts?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

pimp.gif

YO I DON'T KNOW WHY I WAS TRIPPIN. COLTS FTW!!!!

SHOUT OUT TO YALL INDY FANS!!!!!! THIS FEEL LIKE THE SUPER BOWL!!!

+%+! YOU BOSTON, I HATE YOUR WHOLE *!%+*+! REGION

WHOOOOOOOO
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm bout to rewatch this i def. recorded it ... i will be up for a while ... f getting up for work @ 6

I like the call to go for it. Didn't like the call to pass.

On 3rd and 2 you run the ball. Even if you don't get it you force Indy to use a timeout.

Props to belichic for having the balls to go 4 it on 4th. No matter what people say that was the right decision. No matter how much flack he gets for it.

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

roll.gif
roll.gif
Belichick genius coach huh
laugh.gif
, but seriously dude is a genius. He's going to beone of the best to ever do his job. Pats probably won't have as much super bowls as they do now if it weren't for that mans system.

this thread blew up lol

im watching espn all day just for the laughs. im still in shock. the crowd wasn;t to wild though for some reason

I may be grasping at straws but when Belicheck decided to go for it on 4th-and-2, I got reminded of Grady Little leaving in Pedro Martinez in the 8th in Game 7of the '03 ALCS. Don't rely too much on your star players!

Sick catch by Reggie. GREAT game.

Back
Top Bottom