--- Official New England Patriots (6-2) vs. Indianapolis Colts (8-0) Thread --- SNF NBC 8:20 PM EST

Wow..the cojones to go for it on 4th down......i woulda done the same......in Madden anyway...lol....wow

1z6gyyt.gif

this is more of the Pats straight choking than "Peyton being a legend"....and the Colts are my favorite team.
I disagree, I mean Peyton is going to finish as a top 5 of all time (maybe the greatest QB ever if he gets some more rings), and this was a trulymemorable game. So yeah, this is one of the legendary games that will add to his legacy, regardless of if the Pats screwed up or not

Pats probably won't have as much super bowls as they do now if it weren't for that mans system.
Or their high quality video recorder.

Question: Is there ANY scenario in which Peyton Manning doesnt win the MVP? (Ok, mayyybe Brees. Is anyone else even in the picture??)

choke job. had to do that peyton would of ripped the d apart anyways. not mad yall act like they won the superbowl
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

this is more of the Pats straight choking than "Peyton being a legend"
True.

Peyton gets his props though.

But yeah, this is more Bill's ego here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Pats probably won't have as much super bowls as they do now if it weren't for that mans system.
Or their high quality video recorder.

Question: Is there ANY scenario in which Peyton Manning doesnt win the MVP? (Ok, mayyybe Brees. Is anyone else even in the picture??)

He should but I believe its going to Favre.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

im still in awe i cant belive this is up thier with the superbowl loss for sure

Don't remind me.
Wanted to see my man MOSS get his ring finally w/ the game winning TD.

tired.gif

Belichick has won more than enough games in the league to deserve the benefit of the doubt from me even though I still question him going for it lol.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

roll.gif
roll.gif
Belichick genius coach huh

Name one coach who is better than B?
I would love to have this man on my Vikings.
the man got caught cheating and he's mad cocky .... bet you the other 30 coaches in the L would have punted. thats just dumb. some crap youwould do in Madden

Back
Top Bottom