--- Official New England Patriots (6-2) vs. Indianapolis Colts (8-0) Thread --- SNF NBC 8:20 PM EST

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

1z6gyyt.gif

laugh.gif

That catch by Wayne was ridiculous... Dude made it look so easy/routine.

Belichick straight dissing his defense.. That one is on him..

Manning makes the game look so easy when the pressure is on
sick.gif

I don't see what's funny about that gif...

The Belicheck running his hands through his hair looking stressed as hell was 10x funnier than that
laugh.gif

Yall are some complete fools if you think they were smart to go for it on 4th and 2 at YOUR OWN 29 yard line with less than 2:00 to go. They lost the gameimmediately after making that @%$%+@# decision, short field for Peyton Manning is automatic. You have more faith in your offense that your D having to stopthem from what at least 60 yards from the endzone? C'mon son, let the D earn their paychecks.

Belichick bout to cry at the podium
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

the ultimate stomach punch game if youre a Pats fan....
Fam...my dumb %#* thought the game would be TIED with a TD...I was looking at these @$@@%! like "why arethey celebrating for?"...then I saw the score...

Incredible.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

this is more of the Pats straight choking than "Peyton being a legend"....and the Colts are my favorite team.
I disagree, I mean Peyton is going to finish as a top 5 of all time (maybe the greatest QB ever if he gets some more rings), and this was a truly memorable game. So yeah, this is one of the legendary games that will add to his legacy, regardless of if the Pats screwed up or not
Not taking ANYTHING away from Peyton but this isn't gonna add to his legacy...this will be talked aboutbecause of Bill's decision to go for it. That decided the game...

The burned TO's...the fumble by Maroney in the red zone...it's only fitting they lost.
tired.gif

dsk, for some reason i thought they were up 7, too.
laugh.gif

If your up 7, I might have thought about going for it... But up 6? No way.
that logic is backwards.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Oh so we're gonna complain about whether a gif is funny or not? Give me a break.
Don't get sensitive on us now
laugh.gif

Thanks for making the gif? Is that what you wanted to hear?

I just don't think it's funny. What's wrong with that?
ohwell.gif

I admired the call, but it wasnt one he "had" to make. If you lose because Peyton drove the ball 75 yards inside of 2 minutes with 1 timeout, justchalk that up to greatness. But you give Peyton the ball at your own 30? Thats as close of a given as there is in football.

And you cant say "Peyton was gonna get it done regardless", nah. You couldve said the exact same @%!* after Brady got the ball back. Didnt think theColts had a chance to stop the Pats O when it mattered cuz they couldnt all game....and they did.

That was a chokejob.

Originally Posted by LiL Stevie728

Reggie Wayne's TD catch was no gimme either. Only big-time players make catches like that
pimp.gif

yup ... and it was in those moments where i felt marvin the shooter harrison would disappear ... but anyways ...
smh.gif
@ doubting the colts ...

Originally Posted by Al3xis

dsk, for some reason i thought they were up 7, too.
laugh.gif

If your up 7, I might have thought about going for it... But up 6? No way.
that logic is backwards.

How is that logic "backwards?" Makes perfect sense. If they're up by 7 and the other team comes back and scores a TD they'retied up as opposed to being up by 6 having the other team score a TD and losing by 1 point, which is what happened.

The thing about belicheck is that if he was in the same situation next week I'm sure he'd do the same. He doesn't let other people and theunwritten rules to punting dictate his style. I can respect that. How many of ya'll have seen ya'll teams down only to keep punting? That's playingto lose. If you play to win and lose (own your own terms) so be it.

And when they played Atlanta he did the same thing at midfield. Went for it on 4th seal the game.

pimp.gif

Oh and on the flipside for people saying he had no confidence in his defense, maybe he just had the utmost in his offense.

Back
Top Bottom