***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 3m3 minutes ago
Brandon LaFell is here working out. That's really interesting. He can make his debut as early as Week 7.

we bout to get even more versatile/stronger on offense :evil:

I hate that we had the bye week this early I hope these dudes don't come out looking rusty

Martin getting the nod over Dobson...Dobson inactive. interesting. unless i'm missing an injury :nerd:

Last edited:
Dont'a down...
sick.gif
tired.gif

Mad envious of you man :lol:,that's dope :pimp:. The offense is finally getting it together and the D has been stout so far :smokin

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Good win after a very slow first half, credit to the Cowboys defense. 

It was nice to see so many Pats fans at Jerry World, heard a few Brady chants 
laugh.gif

Injuries to Solder and Donta are huge hopefully nothing serious 
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
That Bosic trade is looking pretty shrewd now...

Crazy little tidbit

‏@PP_Rich_Hill: With the win over the Cowboys, the Patriots have the best winning percentage in US Sports since Kraft bought team in 1994, passing SA Spurs.

:wow: :pimp:

Last edited:
pretty light work after a shaky start today :pimp:

glad to see pats nation being repped in the bahamas :pimp:

Good win, solid, but QB protection needs to improve. Brady cant continue to sustain that kind of punishment, even on non-sack situations.

Hope they demolish the Colts for their role in the deflate gate BS.

Last edited:
yeah Brady took a lot of shots yesterday. gotta keep him intact.

love how people think he's soft, too. dude gets ROCKED out there and gets right up.

I don't know for sure but he was getting sonned by him all first half before they switched him out of the game. Didn't think anything was wrong since he was just saying that he was fine this week...
mean.gif
 in each case.

Torn Bicep damn :x :\

Looks like it happened on that play Crawford beat him for a sack.

Cannon's been the back up at tackle but we'll probably see another round of musical chairs. Fleming will probably get a promotion from the practice squad as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom