***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

pats gonna be on a mission after this game.

Reminds me of when we lost to the Packers last year, the whole world was so happy and celebrating. The season isn't over. I'm hoping and praying for Gronk, didn't look good at all though, he's always targeted low.:smh:

Don't care so much about the loss, will be a learning experience for the team but losing Gronkowski would be literally the end of the world....

Pray for Gronk

Gronk is done, brehs. don't pay any mind to that "walking out of the x-ray room" video. he's done. that type of writhing in pain isn't from a sprain or bruise.

we'll see how if brady can pull some rabbits outta the hat, but the defense is going to REALLY have to step up (think Denver earlier in the year with Peyton pissing himself). it's going to be tough with just Danny and a less than 100% Jules

Last edited:
expecting the worst. hoping for the best.

would not care about loss if not for gronk.

they needed to lose a game for the bigger picture

Just by having Gronk out there though makes any defense change their scheme.
Tough game especially with all these injuries. Whats the point of winning all these games when by the time we are in the playoffs we have a different team and not at its best.
I know every team has to deal with injuries but back to back to back to back key injuries is hard to digest.

Funny how people are celebrating on the other forum like they just won the championship. :smh:

Sources tell me pending MRI, Rob Gronkowski's injury is not as bad as it looked.

@diannaESPN

ITS ALL GOOD GUYS NO WORRIES

...Not serious :x

Gronk seems to be alright, sit him for the next 5 games and we'll be fine

Last edited:
lot of reports about the injury not being serious. i dunno...i find it tough to believe, man. have to figure he's done for the regular season though minimum.

That L might be big in the race for that #1 seed...good thing Denver and Cincy play each other down the road but now there's not that much room for error. Can't really afford to drop more than 1 more game down the stretch

Last edited:
welp...edelman, then dola, then gronk
laugh.gif

limp into the playoffs, get washed by some ******** team
You're forgetting Dion

Like someone else said, I'll breathe easy when MRI results come in. Adam Schefter can eat a bag.

If he's flying back home with the team instead of staying in Denver overnight for testing,that's usually a pretty positive sign. Hopefully he gets the clear officially tomorrow

Ain't eem upset about the actual loss. As long as dudes back for playoffs everything will be alright.

That whole "undefeated" mess was a distraction anyways.
You have to admit though, going 19-0 would have been sweet redemption for not only the 2007 season, but all the cheating talk nonsense.

You have to admit though, going 19-0 would have been sweet redemption for not only the 2007 season, but all the cheating talk nonsense.

The loss will actually do us good. The 19-0 discussion in the media is a major distraction, but we really need that #1 seed. i think 13 wins will do it.

We won't beat any damn body if we can't keep the offense on the field. We had 66 plays on offense in a OT game, 2/13 on 3rd down :smh: :stoneface:

Let's just get healthy man ****, on to the Eggles

Last edited:
I know everyone's been talking about Gronk like crazy, but what's the word on Hightower?

Back
Top Bottom