***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Good stuff
pimp.gif
Glad to hear about Dobson. It did not look promising based on how gingerly he walked off the field.

indifferent.gif
at AD having his season cut short. low key liked him. thought he had the most upside for our WR corps but then again that isn't saying much (outside of jules and maybe dola). i thought he looked good coming outta training camp this yr, he looked bigger and more confident but for some reason, it never really translated onto the field. i think he's a bit too passive, not going after it enough. we all know hoodie put lotta stock into practice and study habits and so on, so i think that's telling that he had hard time getting quality snaps on the field especially how keshawn freaking martin took his spot after barely arriving from houston
laugh.gif
mean.gif

collins back on the field
pimp.gif

I'm not sure how we'll fare out in Denver but more than not, when things look grim especially after a horrible loss or injuries piling up, BB would have the troops ready to go and put together a complete team effort that results in a W.  Seriously, right guys? Because TBH all arrows are pointing to a L this sunday or sooner than later and it wont be pretty, I think. We need guys to [kevin millar] cowboy up [kevin millar] and make the necessary adjustments to do so. 

Question: do you guys wanna go for the undefeated season again. Obviously, that'd be nice (I doubt it it'll happen tho) but if it's gonna end up short of a lombardi then NO THANKS!!! A loss or two sprinkled from here and out to the end of regular season is just fine with me (I dont like it
laugh.gif
but i never want a repeat of 18-1 especially in that fashion). And nothing wrong with a loss or a two so we can eat a hearty slice of humble pie served by none other than hoodie
happy.gif

Collins doubtful for this weekend. i guess i'd rather have them take it easy but we need him back. Good stuff on Danny. Not surprised about AD. His career in NE is done.

This weekend is going to be another struggle. Hopefully we can shut down the run. Offensively, just please don't get Brady killed :lol:

Denver will be largely one dimensional. I think it'll be a heavy dose of Blount and play action pass with Gronk.

I think we need 13 wins to lock down number 1. Anyone know the tiebreaker if we end up with the same record as Cincy?

All I hear on ESPN or on TV, is how the Broncos are going to break our winning streak. F**k them! Patriots will move on to 11-0! Pats win 31-17

I hear you bruh but I dont have a great feeling about Sunday :smh:

We have Harper and Lafell as our top two wideouts against the best D in the league at their house

D needs to step up big time. I could see this being a relatively low scoring game no matter who wins. like 21-17

^^^yeah no **** me too but i got faith though. Anybody think scott chandler needs to be on the field more. I know he's had few of those *facepalm* drops but nothing that more snaps wouldn't solve. I mean, hey it's worth a shot. Use him more instead of mostly RZ snaps. I think we should use those 2 TEs formation more often!!! why did chino have to eff up
mean.gif
tired.gif

Since we are banged up in the WR dept, offset those issues and use chandler more, know what im saying? And like da hen said, be more run oriented offense but i swear more than not our run- blocking has been GARBAGE. Hopefully it's more of shuffling players in and out/injuries are the main reasons why.

Continunity up in front would be a tad bit helpful I would think
eyes.gif

Just seen Dola is out for this game 
sick.gif
, man we're in trouble, wouldn't be surprised if we see White and Bolden working the receiver sets 
laugh.gif

Gonna be a tough one, Brock definitely is going to come out to play, I know our D can step up, I'm more worried about how many points we can put up at denver

Denver is taking the L. Period. Don't know what it's going to take for the league to realize there is nothing they can do with us. 11-0

******* pat chung ****** his foot up apparently. how? in the walk thru?!? :smh:

he's questionable now

Son... I got the WHOLE week off of work... I definitely ain't watching no sports anything right now smh

welp...edelman, then dola, then gronk :lol:

limp into the playoffs, get washed by some ******** team

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom