***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Get Chris Harper out of here man
laugh.gif
mean.gif
. Bring back Tyms
laugh.gif
cut harp some slack... he's a rookie and a PS player. he showed something in training camp but yeah... tyms, no can do. he got put on IR late in camp i think.
mean.gif

Gronk is basically the difference between a super bowl winning team to a team not even sniffing the SB. seriously hope guy is straight.

And, Gronk, please revert back to using your knee braces, doe. You did just fine with it all the way thru the super bowl.

Oh BTW that's an order. Not a request, sincerely Pats fans.

i really want to know who is suiting up in the #26 jersey for us lately. i know that ain't logan ryan :lol:

dude has been really solid lately. leads the team in tackles, too? night and day from last year. getting more consistent burn at outside corner has to help, but man...him and butler together have been a nice surprise. it's taking near perfect throws to beat those guys.

dude...Brady is fuming after this loss :lol:

it cracks me up that this dude who has won so much and already punched his ticket to the HOF and GOAT status gets this fired up over regular season games. i love it. it's why he's become as great as he is. but still funny.

Lost the ball = Lost his job.

Only job you gota do is DO YOUR JOB.

:lol: Tom ordered the hit. j.k j.k

yeah i'm a little shocked. that's harsh, even for our organization :lol:

maybe he'll get another shot. hopefully somewhere else if not here

harper did pretty good in pre season. Maybe they are just making room to pick up somebody. who though??

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 5s6 seconds ago
Gronk and Edelman have been ruled out for Sunday. Saw that coming. Collins, Hightower and Amendola are questionable.

Pretty sure Collins is good to go based on what I saw on CSN. Agreed on Hightower though. These knee injuries man
mean.gif

Team's slowly getting healthier 
pimp.gif

Guess who's back in the building today as an honorary captain?

The SB39 MVP himself,Neon Deion 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I was initially against rushing dudes back from injury but right now it might be needed 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
,no more room for error if we want homefield...

Jules and Gronk were sorely missed on that last drive

I'd love to be a fly on the wall postgame though,BB's gotta be ripping into them for that horrendous end to the 1st half and 3rd quarter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom