***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Yeah sit on Gronk till week 16, many of our games should be cakewalks except @ houston this week and @ miami week 17

i would this year more than usual, it's VERY crucial. given our injury situation, we need all the rest and prep time we can get :lol:

Bro Gronk pretty much played all last season. The last game of the season if i remember right they sat out some of the starters just to get some rest.

Taking it easy the last week of the season , plus the first week bye will be so crucial to how we do in the post season , you can scheme up some protection for the most part to mask the offensive line problems so that extra would be clutch for us going into the playoffs .

Last edited:
Hopefully the Steelers put a beating on the Bengals this week
pimp.gif

Yessir :pimp:

Keep Gronk out until the Jets game. Edelman out until at least week 17, if you want to give him some game speed reps before January. If not, no biggie IMO.

Last edited:
Health is the only thing that is stopping this team to play in Santa Clara in Feb. I know gronk is out this week already, and there's no point rushing edelman unless they really trying for that first round bye. Division is a wrap, could easily go 4-0 to close the season and still have an inside track for the top seed with DEN, CIN playing each other and playing PITT.

I have a sneaking suspicion yea :lol:. I doubt he's gonna be reintroduced at full speed already but I could see Josh using him as a dummy to open up space for the other receivers/Chandler. Who would've thought that he'd be back before Dont'a when they both got hurt in the same game and it looked like Gronk was done for the year :lol: :wow:

Last edited:
if gronk is playing i hope he is not just a decoy cause obviously one can be injured either way

therefore if he plays, i'd like to see him play for real

vrabes
pimp.gif
one of the underrated pats.
mean.gif
at william sending him to KC with cassel. he was still serviceable for couple years. ninkovich reminds me lotta of vrabes minus catching TDs
laugh.gif
they have uncanny ability of making plays when needed.

I feel so much better with gronk playing with braces (from what i've seen, he's wearing 'em in practices). stupid of him to even take it off the braces in first place. i know it's a comfort thing but really do you want to take risk. he's always taking shots in knees from EVERYONE, most of it unintentional, i know but he's so tall and big and it's pretty much the only way to sure tackle him if theres one. when the defenders go low, it's perfectly targeted onto his knees.

I SWEAR i always brace and fear the worst when gronk gets tackled down low. EVERY TIME. It doesn't help that gronk's body language and facial expressions makes him look like he's injured every time he gets up from the tackle
laugh.gif
grimacing and ****. that slight arm failing when he hits the ground. notice that? lol.

The guy who dropped the punt (name slipping me right now) ....he still needs work but I kinda hope he sticks around and we develop him

Back
Top Bottom