***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

In the drivers seat for HF as it stands and we've got the Titans up next...life's good for Pats fans right now :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Lose 2 games in a row, injury riddled team, and just like that. #1 seed.

Great game tonight. Hopefully blount is ok. Defense getting back to that championship form.

Even if Blount is ok,I need BB to hand the keys to the rushing attack to Bolden :lol:. He earned it tonight

Last edited:
Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 11m11 minutes ago
.@MikeReiss just said he sniffed around post game on McCourty and the sense he got was "It was nothing too too bad."

glasses.gif

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 44m44 minutes ago
J.J. Watt didn't register a legal QB hit tonight (one roughing the passer). Broken hand or not, that's absurdly impressive by the Pats OL.

:pimp:

they did let Clowney and Mercilus through quite a bit tho :lol:

He was trapped on Rutgers Island :pimp:

someone tell me who is in the #26 jersey!!! refuse to believe it's logan ryan. that's ty law or prime 'zant, man. that's hyperbole but still...who is that guy?!?!

Last edited:
pimp.gif

someone tell me who is in the #26 jersey!!! refuse to believe it's logan ryan. that's ty law or prime 'zant, man. that's hyperbole but still...who is that guy?!?!
laugh.gif
well you better start believing it! always thought logan was a good looking player and had potential... when he wasn't playing good and was getting torched on regular basis it was easy to hate on him and all but i always thought he could turn it around and by golly he did. i think he's been lurking on NT taking mental notes on us taking turns talkin **** about him
laugh.gif
well i wasn't one of them but i kept faith
tongue.gif

:lol: well you better start believing it! always thought logan was a good looking player and had potential... when he wasn't playing good and was getting torched on regular basis it was easy to hate on him and all but i always thought he could turn it around and by golly he did. i think he's been lurking on NT taking mental notes on us taking turns talkin **** about him :lol: well i wasn't one of them but i kept faith :tongue:

:lol:

yeah. it's definitely a playing time thing with Logan. getting consistent burn at the same spot has helped. last year he was in and out and all over the field. this year he has that stable spot and work that he can build off of each week. dude is flourishing

Really happy w/ the game last night. The defense was on point and it would be lovely if they're starting to peak

holy balls. was using the wrong icons such as insert video, image attachment, etc

much appreciated greenrhino you are forever solid in my book.

Last edited:
dont really care about Blount being on IR . we'll pick someone up off the street

Easley is a big blow . pretty upset about that

Back
Top Bottom