***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Can't wait for the 2 time convicted rapist....to fumble and throw interceptions in the playoffs...Steelers aint about anything...

you guys rooting for any anyone specific today?

it wouldn't hurt to see Houston take down KC...

I dunno where I stand on Pitt and Cinci

basically rooting for best match ups in favor of NE

we've come full circle...last year versus KC we got our doors blown off. the dynasty was over. Brady was done. and so on and so on. since then we've been pretty unstoppable (when healthy). have a chance to crush KC in a week and complete it :lol:

It would be poetic justice :pimp:.

KC's D is what we need to look out for,not that worried about their offense tbh especially without Maclin now. They had so many TO's yesterday and only started to score points off of them in the 2nd half. That offense was struggling at times yesterday. Have a good feeling about hw our D matches up against them.

Sidenote,the AFC isn't ready for a somewhat healthy Pats squad :pimp:. Haven't seen that in months

KC's defense is my only concern, real talented on that line 
sick.gif

Can't wait to see all of our guys healthy, the world isn't ready

I was struggling last night trying root for either steelers or Cinci. basically what it comes down to is who has the better d line because of out OLine troubles.

at that point between KC with Houston back and Cinci with their front I guess it was a wash.

but yea KC offense is suspect. we need to figure out how to stop Alex Smith on the run though. seriously. he converts very frustrating 3rd downs with his legs that keep their drives alive.

I think we have a good shot if they plan accordingly but it's gonna be close

Pats been taking more L's than Big & Cool J recently...hope that trend stops next week

Chiefs finna be tough tho!

Last edited:
practice notes:

edelman byke
no gronk
belichick has a black eye

:nerd:

:lol:

:nerd:

Last edited:
word from Bedard yesterday is that Vollmer looks bad in practice. we NEED Vollmer to be in good shape and deliver on Saturday.

Jules being back definitely helps and takes some of the pressure off the line but that's assuming he is or near 100%. we won't know until Saturday. Jules was basically like, "I'm going all out and if it goes (if the bone breaks), it goes." Dude is going to leave it all out there :lol:

Hightower needs to be ready to go, too. Essential in shutting down their run game and allowing us to get off the field. Not sure if they're going to necessarily use a spy, but someone's gotta keep Alex Smith from taking off.

Back
Top Bottom