***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Miami's field is all jacked up, apparently. they better get it fixed and Bill really check it out before rolling Gronk and Dola out there :lol:

this is ******* stupid. if we're just going to be ultra conservative and run the piss out of the ball, play Jimmy G. you can't be scared to drop back and throw. i get the idea of protecting Brady, but at least just play Jimmy. running for three straight plays and on third and long isn't a good look. at this rate, we're just generating negative momentum heading into the playoffs. no bueno.

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 33s34 seconds ago
They aren't TRYING to get the #2 Seed, I just don't think they're going out of their way to ensure they get #1.

Mike Loyko ‏@NEPD_Loyko 2m2 minutes ago
If #Patriots get the #2 seed it guarantees they miss Pittsburgh/Jets in the Division Round.

yeah i mean i think if we were 100% healthy, they would just go for the W and #1 seed. but given that we're banged up, they're not going to press for the #1 seed, especially since we may get a favorable matchup out of it.

Only 2 squads have ever won the SB after dropping their last 2...:smh:

Now we'll most likely need to go on the road in Denver to win the AFC :stoneface:

Last edited:
A lot of things can happen leading up to that

Im not worried. Until Edelman is back on the field, the offense isn't close to being at 100%

I will say though, I'm not sure I can see this team beating SEA, CAR, or ARI in the Super Bowl if they were to get there. Even with Edelman

I will say though, I'm not sure I can see this team beating SEA, CAR, or ARI in the Super Bowl if they were to get there. Even with Edelman

I still feel they can if healthy but thats not likely at all. The difference between this squad early season and the squad thats limping into the playoffs is night and day :smh:.

I really thought this should've been a gimme game but Josh and BB had other plans...

Jets out

Colts out

Ravens out

Pats clinch another bye

All things considered, this was a good regular season :smokin But it aint over yet :nerd:

Lets go Bolo :smokin

wait is that guaranteed that if we get #2 we DONT see Pitt?

I was rooting for jets all day for that reason.

I couldn't root for jets for 10 mins. I dunno how jets fans do it.

with all that being said I'm VERY worried about this team. it's almost like the team we saw go undefeated for the better part of the season , was a different year

wait is that guaranteed that if we get #2 we DONT see Pitt?

I was rooting for jets all day for that reason.

I couldn't root for jets for 10 mins. I dunno how jets fans do it.

with all that being said I'm VERY worried about this team. it's almost like the team we saw go undefeated for the better part of the season , was a different year

no way we see Pitt in the divisional round now.

if Cincy beats Pitt, we get Cincy. if Cincy loses, Pitt goes to Denver and we get the winner of KC @ Houston.

that game was meh. i knew they aint trying when they ran the ball majority of the time. Just glad that we got that bye. Time to get healthy. See yall in 2 weeks.

The Patriots will open the playoffs Saturday, Jan. 16 at 4:35 p.m. in the divisional round at Gillette Stadium.

The Pats will take on the best remaining seed of the No. 3 Bengals, No. 4 Texans or No. 5 Chiefs.

If the Patriots advance, they'll play the AFC Championship Game on Jan. 24 at 3:05 p.m. They'll either visit the Broncos or host the game against a lower seed.

As much of a mess today's game was I'm not feeling too bad about the situation, KC is really the only opponent who makes me afraid in the divisional round, I feel like this year is either lose in the divisional round or go all the way, no inbetween

Just hate that they're going into the playoffs having played some pretty bad football for about the last month of the season...guess the playoffs is a new season almost though. Also the return of a bunch of key starters should have the squad looking a little more like the one that started the season off on a tear :smokin

Back
Top Bottom