***OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD*** (13-4) - Patriots @ Broncos - Sun 3:05PM EST - Bra

Brady with a sprained ankle and bruised ribs. Glad we threw him out there in a throw away game (wasn't a throw away game but we played it that way). Jimmy G could have handed off 929 times.

Doesn't sound serious, but still. Would rather have my 38 year old QB in great shape versus good shape.

Agreed. If the plan was to keep it vanilla and just play to get through the game, why even have Brady in there, especially after hurting his ankle.

While I don't like what I've seen the past several weeks, I keep thinking that they haven't fielded a team at full strength and that's what we'll get for the Divisional Round for the most part.

With that being said, I feel like KC could give us problems, but playing at Foxboro would be the difference to get to the AFCC game.

Last edited:
High ankle sprains don't usually go away after 2 weeks.

Bill. 
mean.gif

not that i put ANY stock in these types of things (especially because we've lost in Miami and not won the SB) but i just like the picture :lol:

View media item 1857472

:lol: :smokin

Lowkey this season has probably been the most impressive season with BB at the helm. Dude led the league in injuries and still pulled out 12 W's...any other coach would be getting an overflow of praise :lol:

Health and the length of time it takes for the machine to click will remain a question mark until the game next week, so the opponent is VERY relevant. 

It's always nice to start off with an easier opponent, but I'd say for a team that's not played well lately (2-4 in their last six games) and has a bunch of moving parts, it could also be necessary in order for them to move on to the next round.

Patriots have scored a total of 4 offensive TD's in their last 3 games.

2011 is still the gold standard for me as far as the QB/coaching taking them as far as they did.

Yea the offense has been so out of wack lately. Hope they can get that fixed before next week. I don't think TB at 38 still has it in him to put the team on his back for a SB run,we're gonna need all the help we can get health wise to defend the title

Some encouraging signs...

@MarkDanielsPJ: Tom Brady, Gronk, Julian Edelman, Dont'a Hightower, Sebastian Vollmer, Chandler Jones and Amendola all out there again for the walkthrough

That should help out a lot if all of them are good to go by then.

jprovoj298 points5 hours ago
Hahahaha, did the broncos do the best thing by going back to manning? Or should they have stayed with the brock lobster?
And one final question to end the debate for good. Brady or Manning? Who is the GOAT

FredSmoot21566 points5 hours ago
Brady the GOAT - Manning on the juice. look how big his head is. straight barry bonds dome. Brady just winning football games with Giselle juice.

i dont like the fact that the steelers are THAT team that creeped in this year. every year theres a team like that. especially when given fully healthy, steelers could have arguably been a 1 or 2 seed.

i also dont like how the Pats played to finish the year. BB says himself the season doesnt matter until after thanksgiving. well going 2-4 is not good.

this is the flattest ive seen NE come into the playoffs since i can remember. granted the injuries but i dunno man, if they even make the superbowl ill be shocked let alone them winning.

o line is a disaster, like abysmal. theres no blount who is arguably the mvp of their playoffs aside from brady. edelman were just happy to have back but overlook the fact he has the same injury Dez had this year and look how that was.

im just frustrated with how the season panned out after going 10-0. it doesnt even seem like that happened this year...

regardless ill be at the game Sat so lets get this done

Only thing scary about Pitt is their passing attack and even Ben has been inconsistent down the stretch. They lost D-Will and have arguably the worst pass D in the league...

Really don't get the hoopla over them. I'd wanna avoid KC before them

Back
Top Bottom