Official New Shoe Store in the NW, GRAND OPENING=?????????

list? put me on it, and anymore info?
TEAM ANTARCTICA
...WE'Z COLD...​

The Only Way To Keep Ya Kickz Clean, Is To Keep Them In the Box...

id just like to say that the guys at capitol are douchebags
He may have signed with the wrong company (converse...?) but he could be "the one"

I bet theyre kicking the hell outta themselves at this point, for missing out on all the holiday business.

Best of luck to em though.
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

^^across the street from southcenter mall, on the JCpenny side. next door to acme bowl.

last time i heard that they didn't have a nike account yet because nike needed proof that they actually do have a store. so eqpt had to have pics of the store to send to nike to get their account. can blake, viet, or anyone else clarify on that?

^ouch flipping rent on that spot must be harsh without it even opening yet. Matter of fact that rent could be burning a nice size hole in their pocket. Thats a good location for the southend though, better have some good security for the hoodrats/goons.

^^haha its cool, i guess you guys need to tell ryan (i forgot which one, since there are two that work at endless) to shut his mouth then. emmanuel (not NT) doesn't really know much and issac got a new job as a water distributer or something, so i cant really get information from them.

btw, the ryan im talking about is the one with the glasses

bumping from page 4. just hoping that someone would update us on the grand opening and what the store is going to have. ive been hearing rumors that it would open soon and some other stuff

can someone tell me what there carrying when they open. so i know what i can expect. ive heard rumors for the date and they all sound official
Team Pacific Northwest​

anyone know what time they're opening? can't wait for the consignment option...I've got tons of crap to get rid of.

it says on their myspace that its opening tomorrow (Feb. 1). blake can you confirm this??
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

i went there today when i was applying to acme bowl. they guy was cleaning in there said they open feb 1
Team Pacific Northwest​

im here right now, waiting for some friends to arrive. from what they have and what sean told me, place is going to be crazy. the place right now is pretty clean, i am too lazy to snap pics :b
tongue.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

i think as of now its only ds kicks.

but yea i'll see you guys in a bit.

peace!
KIK.KOLLEKTA
TEAM.PACIFIC.NORTHWEST
REPPIN' LYNNWOOD SINCE '03​

went to eqpt earlier today. I must say its a nice and clean store, i like the interior design. so far they have a lot of co-signment heat ie. player exclusives. I didnt really look at their clothing but I did notice some MIKE brand hoodies.

Back
Top Bottom