OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

mo cheeks wants z-bo...package z-bo and the pick for andre miller, louis williams, and philly's pick please walsh please!

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I have no problem trading Marbury, Balkman and 08 number 1 for Melo and their pick. Then trading Lee, Randolph and 09 number 1 for Brandan WRight, Al Harrington and Marco Bellinelli. Then trade Curry, Crawford and Mardy Collins for Jason Kidd.

Why can't real life be like NBA Live.

sick.gif

expiring contracts

By the way, I heard that italian guy is supposed to be a very good player....after Rose and Beasley, he's the third best in the draft...so they said on1050 espn radio on the Max Kellerman show

Bulls fans gettin a little too hyped up in the Knicks thread...take it to the 3 page Chicago Bulls thread please (altho I'm sure it will jump to more pagesthan that with your "newfound" fans).

Anyway, if Mayo isn't available, then I would like to trade the #6 pick if we can package in one of our many, many horrific contracts
tired.gif

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

expiring contracts

By the way, I heard that italian guy is supposed to be a very good player....after Rose and Beasley, he's the third best in the draft...so they said on 1050 espn radio on the Max Kellerman show

Yea u heard....me too....i heard he was a mix b/w Nowitzki and Peja

I really don't want to draft someone based on wat somebody says....i'm just mad there's a possibility we might draft this guy
mad.gif

If u avg. only 5rebs a game during the season....ur a softie....i don't care wat anyone says

Originally Posted by Krisp Kicks

Bulls fans gettin a little too hyped up in the Knicks thread...take it to the 3 page Chicago Bulls thread please (altho I'm sure it will jump to more pages than that with your "newfound" fans).

Anyway, if Mayo isn't available, then I would like to trade the #6 pick if we can package in one of our many, many horrific contracts
tired.gif

those Jordan bandwagoners are coming back
indifferent.gif

im just praying to god that somehow this NCAA scandal plays out nicely for us and somehow have OJ fall to us.

Maybe OJ will pull a Kobe and demand to play in a big market. Remember his reason for USC was to be in a big market and put them on the map.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

im just praying to god that somehow this NCAA scandal plays out nicely for us and somehow have OJ fall to us.

I said the same thing yesterday, that's what I'm hoping for but I won't hold my breath.

Bulls fans gettin a little too hyped up in the Knicks thread...take it to the 3 page Chicago Bulls thread please (altho I'm sure it will jump to more pages than that with your "newfound" fans).
I can't speak on everybody but I've been @$+@#*%+ on the Knicks, for as longs as I can remember, but really goin hard at the fans on NT everysince Allen started y'all campaign to bring the Chicago Boi into sadaam and gemora and all of y'all started Co-Signing it
smh.gif
... ASK ABOUT ME!!!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

I can't speak on everybody but I've been @$+@#*%+ on the Knicks, for as longs as I can remember, but really goin hard at the fans on NT every since Allen started y'all campaign to bring the Chicago Boi into sadaam and gemora and all of y'all started Co-Signing it
smh.gif
... ASK ABOUT ME!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
OK I guess carry on then. You're sort of like a comedicdistraction from the grim reality that faces me every time I think about my favorite team, the New York Knickerbockers
frown.gif

I can't speak on everybody but I've been @$+@#*%+ on the Knicks, for as longs as I can remember, but really goin hard at the fans on NT every since Allen started y'all campaign to bring the Chicago Boi into sadaam and gemora and all of y'all started Co-Signing it
smh.gif
... ASK ABOUT ME!!!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom