Official New York Knicks Season Thread

^Dude was playing good tonight but I still don't want him on the team.

Quote:
The Knicks need to cut Jerome James ASAP. It is very clear right now that Fred Jones is a lock for this roster, if it wasn't already he sealed it up with 16 points in the 1st half. Jared Jordan and Walker Russel are sure to get cut, so this leaves that #15 spot open to Demetrius Nichols and Jerome James. In addition to his very good summer league, Nichols showed that he can be nce if he gets minutes in tonight's game dropping 10 in only 9 mins. He also went 2-2 from downtown. James is a horrible NBA player, and he will go nowhere in his career. Not only would Nichols help us more right now, but if we cut him he is sure to be taken by another team, because of his talent. nichols can be a good player in the NBA, but if we do not buy out James' contract we will be forced to cut him. This will hurt us in both the long and short run. In addition to having to pay James a huge amount of $, and Isiah not wanting to admit he made a mistake, the other thing holding Zeke back is that if he cuts JJ his only center other than Eddy is Randolph Morris. I still say to do it though. Although Nichols would be just one of our many guards and we would have to get rid of a center to get him, Nichols is just too talented and has too much potential to let up. James has got to go.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

how sure are you?....not taking it as gospel but :wow:
eek.gif
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

^There is a good chance that season ending surgery is a possibility for our favorite Knick center according to the Post last week and a source of mine who works at MSG. I couldn't see the last spot going to anyone else unless Isiah is adamant about carrying three centers and plans to pick up a free agent.

Would ya'll be willing to accept another to the team...

:smh:
smh.gif
-|LESGodSonC0|-
TEAMYANKEES
TEAMGIANTS

Just heard about it.

I don't really care at this point.

He's a pretty good player, but I can't cry over spilled milk.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Quote:
Would ya'll be willing to accept another to the team...

smh.gif
I think i'm finally crossing over to the dark side...

:lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Disgusted with the cutting of D-Nich.....I swear if Jerome James has season ended surgery and Nichols is on another team I will not be happy. I think this is the first time I am mad someone has not made the Knicks roster in all my years of being a fan.

I liked D-Nich, but I knew he was going to stay.

I'd take him over Jones, personally.
I'll get you what you need..retail is for suckas!(I'll match/beat prices on any lanzar/pyle products) 40'' Hi-Definition LCD Flat Panel TV #
# HDTV Compatible: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i $1999.00 Shipped (in the US)
[email protected]

Whatever Nichols is cut, its over. Lets get back on track to the season. We still ahve a very talented team at our hands here. If we had him he would be buried on the bench for at least his 1st season + 1/2 anyway, and as Isiah said he is willing to give up some of the future for winning now. With all our talented guard/forward it would have been tough for Nichols to make it with the Knicks anyway.

Quote:
Watching their last 2 games, the Knicks have been lookin' real impressive.

Z-Bo is gonna go down as one of the more underrated moves of the off-season. I can't seem him NOT being an All-Star in the east.
already. :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

Quote:
Whatever Nichols is cut, its over. Lets get back on track to the season. We still ahve a very talented team at our hands here. If we had him he would be buried on the bench for at least his 1st season + 1/2 anyway, and as Isiah said he is willing to give up some of the future for winning now. With all our talented guard/forward it would have been tough for Nichols to make it with the Knicks anyway.

^Possibly....but the bottom line is the reason Fred Jones is on this team over Nichols is corny.

Going to MSG tonight for the game, first time being there seeing an NBA game, even better since my team is playing. 8)
glasses.gif
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#6 Robert Hite#7 Bostjan Nachbar#11 Darrell Armstrong#30 Malik Allen#9 Mile Ilic#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

^^^I hope we smack Kidd in his @#%$ mouth. Knicks by 20...

(sarcasm) i do think the Knicks will win though, it all depends on how long everyone plays for, i think the starters play their least amount of mins in the final preseason game, not sure though) but i wasnt kidding about us smacking up JKidd.
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD​
OUT​

^^^Im hoping that will change, thats one of my goals for the Knicks this season. To @#%$ up those swapmrats, who are trying to steal our fans in Brooklyn. They will ALWAYS be swamprats from Jersey to me. One team, one NY. :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#6 Robert Hite#7 Bostjan Nachbar#11 Darrell Armstrong#30 Malik Allen#9 Mile Ilic#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

Zach to ref after foul call: "You soft."

Ref: *Whistle* Technical foul.

:rofl:
roll.gif

Quote:
ur complaining in the wrong thread homie...
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

I have a feeling Boki Nachbar is gonna have a really good season.

Back
Top Bottom