Official New York Yankees Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

OD?

Seriously?

Bro, out of 34 innings, we've been outplayed in 33 of them. We can't hit, can't pitch, nothing.
your memory must be short term...it's been done before, twice before by a team who looked 10 times worse than y'all do....with less talent as well. if anyone can hit their way out of a hole, it you guys

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Cmon.. this is the Yankees.. we scored 6 in the 8th on Friday.. keep the faith.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, take that 8th away, and we haven't done *+$%!!! Besides Robbie.

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

Cmon.. this is the Yankees.. we scored 6 in the 8th on Friday.. keep the faith.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yea, take that 8th away, and we haven't done *+$%!!! Besides Robbie.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Well, now that our season is done, what do you guys think we need to work on?

1) Get Cliff Lee
2) Get Cliff Lee
3) Get Cliff Lee
4) Get rid of AJ
5) Get Crawford

It was a nice season, but a lot of disappointments..

Share your thoughts..

PS, Yes I'm mad.
The reason why fans of other MLB teams cherish when you guys lose.

Like the spoiled kids, the M3 broke down so you want mommy and daddy to buy the A8. 
laugh.gif
Seriously. They ruined baseball. They made teams like my Cubs have to spend big bucks because we are in a BIG market but when mistakes are made (like our Soriano contract), and they are inevitable, the team is stuck because they don't have the infinite amount of dollars the Yankees do to correct the mistakes... %!@%%$! sucks.
tired.gif
  Can't wait for people to come in with the BS excuse that Yankees don't buy championships... they have been in the playoffs every year but ONE since 1996... they buy winning. Others team do as well but they started this arms race and are the leaders of it. 
/rant

Vamos Tejas 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Well, now that our season is done, what do you guys think we need to work on?

1) Get Cliff Lee
2) Get Cliff Lee
3) Get Cliff Lee
4) Get rid of AJ
5) Get Crawford

It was a nice season, but a lot of disappointments..

Share your thoughts..

PS, Yes I'm mad.
The reason why fans of other MLB teams cherish when you guys lose.

Like the spoiled kids, the M3 broke down so you want mommy and daddy to buy the A8. 
laugh.gif
Seriously. They ruined baseball. They made teams like my Cubs have to spend big bucks because we are in a BIG market but when mistakes are made (like our Soriano contract), and they are inevitable, the team is stuck because they don't have the infinite amount of dollars the Yankees do to correct the mistakes... %!@%%$! sucks.
tired.gif
  Can't wait for people to come in with the BS excuse that Yankees don't buy championships... they have been in the playoffs every year but ONE since 1996... they buy winning. Others team do as well but they started this arms race and are the leaders of it. 
/rant

Vamos Tejas 
pimp.gif

^ the yankees didn't ruin baseball, nor did the red sox or mets or anyone else that spends. the lack of a hard salary cap has ruined baseball. blame who you will for that. don't blame the teams that go out and try and do what they can to win.

^ the yankees didn't ruin baseball, nor did the red sox or mets or anyone else that spends. the lack of a hard salary cap has ruined baseball. blame who you will for that. don't blame the teams that go out and try and do what they can to win.

if you watch this team every day how do you not feel mentally defeated...i mean we pull game 1 out of our !!#, game 2 is a wipe out, cliff lee happens in game 3, game 4 we blow a chance to kill the game off, just so happens in the same bottom of the inning tex goes down like a sniper hit him then the arod DP, so we effectively ended our season in half an inning. um, then the bloop that drops in the thames/cano/swish triangle i mean what more can happen. is this what being a mets fan feels like?

on a side note is anyone else furious that MLB allows a bankrupt team to add payroll, basically meaning they're playing off someone else's (Us, Mets, Sox) $ and they're beating us..i mean i get it i know the %!!*+@%!@%$%$ rules but still what the ##@@

if you watch this team every day how do you not feel mentally defeated...i mean we pull game 1 out of our !!#, game 2 is a wipe out, cliff lee happens in game 3, game 4 we blow a chance to kill the game off, just so happens in the same bottom of the inning tex goes down like a sniper hit him then the arod DP, so we effectively ended our season in half an inning. um, then the bloop that drops in the thames/cano/swish triangle i mean what more can happen. is this what being a mets fan feels like?

on a side note is anyone else furious that MLB allows a bankrupt team to add payroll, basically meaning they're playing off someone else's (Us, Mets, Sox) $ and they're beating us..i mean i get it i know the %!!*+@%!@%$%$ rules but still what the ##@@

Back
Top Bottom