Official New York Yankees Offseason Thread

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

So much faith.
indifferent.gif

I truly hate our fans sometimes. Disgusting.
Thats hwo it goes with the Fairweather fans. They cant be bothered if $#%! aint goin right. But when you winnin they the loudest, %@$@% disgusting

Nice play by Young. That just might do it.
I hope you're not talking to me. Like, I'm here through the good or bad, no matter what.

And bro, I did this cause I was mad. But let's be real, we're not playing good at all. Why can't I make this thread? It's not like by me making this thread proves I'm not a fan.
Def not talkin about you. It was the other "Yankees in 3, we wont even have to play a game 4" guys over there who are nowhere to be found now. And then all the empty seats behind home plate when your only down 4 with 3 innings left. I mean sure it was a long shot but common.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

so your saying fairweather fans mail it in on their team...so you thought the %+%#+%! sox were still going to the playoffs until they were mathematically eliminated? you %+%#+%! idiot
So normal fans talk about how Texas has zero chance against the Yankees, and when they get embarrassed to this point and were only down by 4 runs in the 6th (down 2-1 games only), you make an off-season thread crying for another max contract to get Cliff Lee.

Microcosm of why everyone hates Yankee fans.

I didn't say they had NOOOO chance. I said they would fight but won't hang. Obviously I was wrong, I went in there and ate my words.

It's not that big a deal.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

so your saying fairweather fans mail it in on their team...so you thought the %+%#+%! sox were still going to the playoffs until they were mathematically eliminated? you %+%#+%! idiot
So normal fans talk about how Texas has zero chance against the Yankees, and when they get embarrassed to this point and were only down by 4 runs in the 6th (down 2-1 games only), you make an off-season thread crying for another max contract to get Cliff Lee.

Microcosm of why everyone hates Yankee fans.

I didn't say they had NOOOO chance. I said they would fight but won't hang. Obviously I was wrong, I went in there and ate my words.

It's not that big a deal.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

So much faith.
indifferent.gif

I truly hate our fans sometimes. Disgusting.
Thats hwo it goes with the Fairweather fans. They cant be bothered if $#%! aint goin right. But when you winnin they the loudest, %@$@% disgusting

Nice play by Young. That just might do it.
I hope you're not talking to me. Like, I'm here through the good or bad, no matter what.

And bro, I did this cause I was mad. But let's be real, we're not playing good at all. Why can't I make this thread? It's not like by me making this thread proves I'm not a fan.
Def not talkin about you. It was the other "Yankees in 3, we wont even have to play a game 4" guys over there who are nowhere to be found now. And then all the empty seats behind home plate when your only down 4 with 3 innings left. I mean sure it was a long shot but common.

OP I know how you feel, you look at how they are playing...uninspired and lackluster baseball and you just gotta
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm watching the game on mute because I cannot stand to hear Ernie Johnson bias comments

like i said, it is what it is. look at this +*!@. look at the damn tv right now. LOOK.

these #%+*@$ are done and have been for awhile. we just don't have it this year. smh.

i'm a diehard fan so...the whole night is +%+@!$ up. don't feel like *%*%*$! my gf, don't feel like hearing her mouth, nothing. bout to just go to bed.

like i said, it is what it is. look at this +*!@. look at the damn tv right now. LOOK.

these #%+*@$ are done and have been for awhile. we just don't have it this year. smh.

i'm a diehard fan so...the whole night is +%+@!$ up. don't feel like *%*%*$! my gf, don't feel like hearing her mouth, nothing. bout to just go to bed.

OP I know how you feel, you look at how they are playing...uninspired and lackluster baseball and you just gotta
30t6p3b.gif
. I'm watching the game on mute because I cannot stand to hear Ernie Johnson bias comments

Back
Top Bottom