Official New York Yankees Offseason Thread

on a side note is anyone else furious that MLB allows a bankrupt team to add payroll, basically meaning they're playing off someone else's (Us, Mets, Sox) $ and they're beating us
This is a new one. Gotta say, I like it.

on a side note is anyone else furious that MLB allows a bankrupt team to add payroll, basically meaning they're playing off someone else's (Us, Mets, Sox) $ and they're beating us
This is a new one. Gotta say, I like it.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ the yankees didn't ruin baseball, nor did the red sox or mets or anyone else that spends. the lack of a hard salary cap has ruined baseball. blame who you will for that. don't blame the teams that go out and try and do what they can to win.
Yea, you're right but @+@% 'em anyway. They benefit the most from this. YES Network and all. 

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

^ the yankees didn't ruin baseball, nor did the red sox or mets or anyone else that spends. the lack of a hard salary cap has ruined baseball. blame who you will for that. don't blame the teams that go out and try and do what they can to win.
Yea, you're right but @+@% 'em anyway. They benefit the most from this. YES Network and all. 

2vbx3x1.jpg

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

So much faith.
indifferent.gif

I truly hate our fans sometimes. Disgusting.
Thats hwo it goes with the Fairweather fans. They cant be bothered if $#%! aint goin right. But when you winnin they the loudest, %@$@% disgusting

Nice play by Young. That just might do it.

being a yankees fan has nothing to do with faith..you watch the same team i do, faith isn't helping them come back tonight, win 3 in a row, get some timely hits and not have the little breaks go our way. jeter hits the ball 2 feet higher twice tonight, he has 2 home runs, puma's ball goes 2 feet left, we have momentum..just the little things man

So much faith.
indifferent.gif

Thats hwo it goes with the Fairweather fans. They cant be bothered if $#%! aint goin right. But when you winnin they the loudest, %@$@% disgusting

being a yankees fan has nothing to do with faith..you watch the same team i do, faith isn't helping them come back tonight, win 3 in a row, get some timely hits and not have the little breaks go our way. jeter hits the ball 2 feet higher twice tonight, he has 2 home runs, puma's ball goes 2 feet left, we have momentum..just the little things man

so your saying fairweather fans mail it in on their team...so you thought the %+%#+%! sox were still going to the playoffs until they were mathematically eliminated? you %+%#+%! idiot

so your saying fairweather fans mail it in on their team...so you thought the %+%#+%! sox were still going to the playoffs until they were mathematically eliminated? you %+%#+%! idiot

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

So normal fans talk about how Texas has zero chance against the Yankees, and when they get embarrassed to this point and were only down by 4 runs in the 6th (down 2-1 games only), you make an off-season thread crying for another max contract to get Cliff Lee.

Microcosm of why everyone hates Yankee fans.

So normal fans talk about how Texas has zero chance against the Yankees, and when they get embarrassed to this point and were only down by 4 runs in the 6th (down 2-1 games only), you make an off-season thread crying for another max contract to get Cliff Lee.

Microcosm of why everyone hates Yankee fans.

Ummmmmmm. Yes I honestly did. The way you guys were playing to end the season it was more than possible for a collapse and for us to sneak in especially since we had 2 series against you in a 8 day time period. But hey What can I say, maybe I just believe in my team more than you believe in yours. IDK what else to say.

To be completely honest with you, this series isnt even over. Incase you forgot (I know you dont) the Sox came back from 3-0 and we got str8 HOUSED in game 3 in that series. But hey give up on your team its not my business what you do anyways. Im just sayin.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

So much faith.
indifferent.gif

I hope you're not talking to me. Like, I'm here through the good or bad, no matter what.

And bro, I did this cause I was mad. But let's be real, we're not playing good at all. Why can't I make this thread? It's not like by me making this thread proves I'm not a fan.

So much faith.
indifferent.gif

I hope you're not talking to me. Like, I'm here through the good or bad, no matter what.

And bro, I did this cause I was mad. But let's be real, we're not playing good at all. Why can't I make this thread? It's not like by me making this thread proves I'm not a fan.

Ummmmmmm. Yes I honestly did. The way you guys were playing to end the season it was more than possible for a collapse and for us to sneak in especially since we had 2 series against you in a 8 day time period. But hey What can I say, maybe I just believe in my team more than you believe in yours. IDK what else to say.

To be completely honest with you, this series isnt even over. Incase you forgot (I know you dont) the Sox came back from 3-0 and we got str8 HOUSED in game 3 in that series. But hey give up on your team its not my business what you do anyways. Im just sayin.

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

So much faith.
indifferent.gif

think he's referring to some of the other people in the other thread...some crazy comments being made over there
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

So much faith.
indifferent.gif

think he's referring to some of the other people in the other thread...some crazy comments being made over there
laugh.gif

if this is any other team making an offseason thread before the season is over it's funny, when it's the yankees it gets flamed...microcosm of every ignorant baseball fans who likes to beat and #%!+ on us when we're down and out. that's why we're obnoxious *!%#!+@% when we win you #%#+%%@

if this is any other team making an offseason thread before the season is over it's funny, when it's the yankees it gets flamed...microcosm of every ignorant baseball fans who likes to beat and #%!+ on us when we're down and out. that's why we're obnoxious *!%#!+@% when we win you #%#+%%@

Back
Top Bottom