Official New York Yankees Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

about cot damn time
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

jts046.jpg

damn reality really starting to set in. i grew up on these guys and now he's the first one to go, no +#+* this some emotional *@!% right now

damn reality really starting to set in. i grew up on these guys and now he's the first one to go, no +#+* this some emotional *@!% right now

laugh.gif
i'm actually offended they wrote the fact that someone as dumb as michael was good at hockey into the office storyline
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i'm actually offended they wrote the fact that someone as dumb as michael was good at hockey into the office storyline
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

tired.gif

My guy Andy...thanks for the memories.

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

tired.gif

My guy Andy...thanks for the memories.

frown.gif
And then there were three...

Don't think it'll set in until the presser tomorrow...hell probably spring training and beyond.

So...where the hell do we go now? Are they pretty much gonna have to stick with Nova and Mitre on the back end?

I doubt we'll ever see Montero at any point during the season now. As soon as a top pitcher is made available and it will happen...he's gone. Chris Carpenter?
nerd.gif

frown.gif
And then there were three...

Don't think it'll set in until the presser tomorrow...hell probably spring training and beyond.

So...where the hell do we go now? Are they pretty much gonna have to stick with Nova and Mitre on the back end?

I doubt we'll ever see Montero at any point during the season now. As soon as a top pitcher is made available and it will happen...he's gone. Chris Carpenter?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

nerd.gif
If we trade Montero for Chris Carpenter
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

nerd.gif
If we trade Montero for Chris Carpenter
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

12 million wasn't enough? I love the guy, but thats pretty +$@%!%@ greedy
Relax, don't believe everything you read, especially a post on NT with no article attached. I highly doubt $12 mill wasn't enough..if an offer was even made. 
It won't set in till the press conference tomorrow morning but I'm really going to miss Andy. Core four is now core three 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SCuse7

12 million wasn't enough? I love the guy, but thats pretty +$@%!%@ greedy
Relax, don't believe everything you read, especially a post on NT with no article attached. I highly doubt $12 mill wasn't enough..if an offer was even made. 
It won't set in till the press conference tomorrow morning but I'm really going to miss Andy. Core four is now core three 
frown.gif

On a serious note.

While it's sad Andy is leaving I felt all along this off season he was gone. I don't think all this will hit me until the entire core 4 are gone.

What's actually starting to set in is how next season will probably be a rough one. We have a garbage $#* rotation and there doesn't seem like there is much help out there. This may be the season where we grin and bare it and have to reallllllly rely on our bats.

Anyway...I hope the Yanks retire 46 soon, Farewell Andrew.

On a serious note.

While it's sad Andy is leaving I felt all along this off season he was gone. I don't think all this will hit me until the entire core 4 are gone.

What's actually starting to set in is how next season will probably be a rough one. We have a garbage $#* rotation and there doesn't seem like there is much help out there. This may be the season where we grin and bare it and have to reallllllly rely on our bats.

Anyway...I hope the Yanks retire 46 soon, Farewell Andrew.

Back
Top Bottom