:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

I could definitely see Matty Ice and that passing attack take control of this game. Front 7 of the 9er's need to get pressure consistently.

Kaepernick is the goods but in a huge game like this he may have a few "rookie" mistakes.

Gonzo is a beast and should have another big game.

ATL 31
SF 21

Can we stop making the "_____ will destroy ______ next weekend" predictions? Anything can happen in the playoffs so let's not jinx it :smh:

We've played well against elite teams but have been "exposed (stupid @#$ term btw)" several times during the season as well so let's not talk too much @#$%

Last edited:
Can we stop making the "_____ will destroy ______ next weekend" predictions? Anything can happen in the playoffs so let's not jinx it :smh:

We've played well against elite teams but have been "exposed (stupid @#$ term btw)" several times during the season as well so let's not talk too much @#$%

Yeah that term "exposed" is just used to mask the absolute fact that any team can beat another good one any day.

The Niners need to bring the energy and not led up.  Take the crowd out of it and put pressure on Matty ice.  Niners need to be up by a Td or 2. 

If the Falcons can keep it close coming down to the final minutes, I'll be very nervous(they been doing this all season). 

Other than that...Go Niners! 

I could definitely see Matty Ice and that passing attack take control of this game. Front 7 of the 9er's need to get pressure consistently.

Kaepernick is the goods but in a huge game like this he may have a few "rookie" mistakes.

Gonzo is a beast and should have another big game.

ATL 31
SF 21

The 9ers barely blitz with their LBs. as stated earlier this team like to sit in the zone and have their front 4 to create havoc. Having Justin smith back is huge.
Last week the 9ers should've had atleast 3-4 sack against Rodgers but he can move I don't think Matt Ryan can do the same.

why the 49ers have been successful with their def is bc of the front 4, not necessarily with the 7. they are able to get pressure with their 4 while dropping everyone else back.

tonyG is the goods, but i don't see him putting up crazy numbers on sunday. Willis gets all the talk, but bowman is legit as it comes. he plays both run and pass very well. the one person that will kill the niners is going to be julio, though.

theres a lot of holes in that ATL def. especially that middle. i can see vernon(finally) having a good game here.

also, if asante is going to be on crabtree, please keep dumping him the short passes. asante does not know how to tackle.

Last edited:

Yeah that term "exposed" is just used to mask the absolute fact that any team can beat another good one any day.

Fine I'll retract the "exposed" comment but they're still a bunch of frauds with the #1 seed based on the cake walk of a division and schedule you had to work with.

It's obvious who the better team is. You're getting beat next week unless we shoot ourselves in the foot repeatedly.

I don't know why some of us think this is going to be a walk in the park for our Niners. It's going to be a very close game. I'm nervous. :wow:

Fine I'll retract the "exposed" comment but they're still a bunch of frauds with the #1 seed based on the cake walk of a division and schedule you had to work with.

It's obvious who the better team is. You're getting beat next week unless we shoot ourselves in the foot repeatedly.

Quiet ya mouth chump bum...you have no reason calling us frauds..if you don't like us tuck ya skirt and just flat out say it, instead of hiding behind the "Fraud" label because If we talking regular season I can easily bring up how the giants and Seattle beat the hell out of the niners..I suppose that would make you frauds huh ?

Falcons 5-1:
Avg Points Per Game: 28
Avg Points Surrendered Per Game: 18.2

@ L New Orleans 27-31
vs W Arizona 23-19
vs W New Orleans 23-13
vs W NY Giants 34-0
@ W Detroit 31-18
vs W Seattle 30-28

49ers 5-2:
Avg Points Per Game: 19.7
Avg Points Surrendered Per Game: 18.6

vs W Detroit 27-19
vs L NY Giants 3-26
vs W Seattle 13-6
@ W Arizona 24-3
@ W New Orleans 31-21
@ L Seattle 13-42
vs W Arizona 27-13

Against Common Opponents With Winning Records:

Falcons: 2-0
Avg Points Per Game: 32
Avg Points Surrendered Per Game: 14

vs W NY Giants 34-0
vs W Seattle 30-28

49ers: 1-2:
Avg Points Per Game: 9.6
Avg Points Surrendered Per Game: 24.6

vs L NY Giants 3-26
vs W Seattle 13-6
@ L Seattle 13-42

If we going by common opponents..since you running your mouth about **** that won't matter come Sunday

Can't be serious. 49ers got two shots at the Rams this season and couldn't pull out a win in either. Got absolutely demolished by the Giants (at home), who were supposed to get on track later in the season against the Falcons and got SHUT OUT. Curb-stomped, actually. Just lost in Week 16 to the Seahawks, quite badly I might add. We just beat them. These 49er fans are awfully high on themselves all the sudden.
roll.gif

Sorry guys, the statistics don't lie. We're going to get housed by Atlanta... I'm going to shove my fan card up my skirt and eat 2 pints of ice cream after they drop 50 on us. >D

It's not that I don't like your team because I don't have anything against your squad, your city, or you. I have the problem with you guys being the #1 seed left in the playoffs. Because in my opinion you are not the #1 seed in the playoffs overall or in the NFC. Out of the 4 teams left I put you at the bottom of the heap.

Not that it matters but most people aren't buying what your team's selling either. You guys are home dogs in Vegas. :smh:

Like you said it won't matter come Sunday. We're going to win. And if we don't you can quote me, call me a ***** and keep in moving on your way to the Dome. No hard feelings fam.

Last edited:
Quiet ya mouth chump bum...you have no reason calling us frauds..if you don't like us tuck ya skirt and just flat out say it, instead of hiding behind the "Fraud" label because If we talking regular season I can easily bring up how the giants and Seattle beat the hell out of the niners..I suppose that would make you frauds huh ?

Falcons 5-1:
Avg Points Per Game: 28
Avg Points Surrendered Per Game: 18.2

@ L New Orleans 27-31
vs W Arizona 23-19
vs W New Orleans 23-13
vs W NY Giants 34-0
@ W Detroit 31-18
vs W Seattle 30-28

49ers 5-2:
Avg Points Per Game: 19.7
Avg Points Surrendered Per Game: 18.6

[COLOR=#red]vs W Detroit 27-19
vs L NY Giants 3-26
vs W Seattle 13-6
@ W Arizona 24-3[/COLOR]
@ W New Orleans 31-21
@ L Seattle 13-42
vs W Arizona 27-13

Against Common Opponents With Winning Records:

Falcons: 2-0
Avg Points Per Game: 32
Avg Points Surrendered Per Game: 14

vs W NY Giants 34-0
vs W Seattle 30-28

49ers: 1-2:
Avg Points Per Game: 9.6
Avg Points Surrendered Per Game: 24.6

[COLOR=#red]vs L NY Giants 3-26
vs W Seattle 13-6[/COLOR]
@ L Seattle 13-42

If we going by common opponents..since you running your mouth about **** that won't matter come Sunday

[COLOR=#red]*Denotes games where Alex Smith was the QB.[/COLOR]

You'll need a different argument.

Have a bad feeling about this game this weekend..my Falcons were LUCKY to get outta that game with a win..but they have been doing this all season long..however..seein Kaep in action against the Packers has me thinkin that the Falcons will get washed..they can't contain that dude..and you gotta remember Gore is no slouch either..but I think Atlanta can make it a game if they get off to a hot start in order to have any chance..but we'll see..I may be surprised by my boys..

Have a bad feeling about this game this weekend..my Falcons were LUCKY to get outta that game with a win..but they have been doing this all season long..however..seein Kaep in action against the Packers has me thinkin that the Falcons will get washed..they can't contain that dude..and you gotta remember Gore is no slouch either..but I think Atlanta can make it a game if they get off to a hot start in order to have any chance..but we'll see..I may be surprised by my boys..

The only post by a Falcons fan in here that's realistic and honest

The only post by a Falcons fan in here that's realistic and honest

So we've only lost to one mobile QB this season (Cam, And he sees us twice a season where its tough to house a guy every time when you play so often). And we just beat a team that housed the 9ers a couple weeks ago. We are automatically going to get washed? And if we think otherwise we're delusional? Just want to get the facts straight before I continue.

ATL has a real good chance to come out of this with a W. Wilson and Seattle was a real good warm up match to get us ready for Kap and the 49ers offensive scheme (and defensive scheme for that matter). Yes hes a little more mobile. But hes not as good of a passer as Wilson. And Lynch is a better runner than Gore and ya'll see what we did with that running game. The reason Seattle came back is because we went into prevent and allowed them to get anything they wanted 20-30 yds up the field just to prevent a big score. Ask Seattle how well prevent works to slow down an offense. Im pretty sure that last drive sums it up. It doesnt.

Packers defense is swiss cheese (pun intended). Dudes have been giving up points ALLLLLLLL season to anyone who wants them. And our offense is the same if not better than the Packer this season. I mean I was watching the game wondering why no1 was spying Kap ever. You had everyone chasing the run on every single long scramble. I have to believe we wont be doing that if I can pick it up as a fan watching. Im sure tape review will highlight that even more.

The only thing the 9ers bring that Seattle didnt will be the pass rush. But their DBs arent nearly as physical. Roddy and Julio should be able to easily find gaps and holes to get 5-10 yrd completions and turn those into longer runs after the catch. Their DBs wont be up as close because they arent as physical and dont want to get beat deep. The underneath routes will be there all day. And if you think you have anything for TG, you got another thing coming.

Should be another good game. But if ATL comes out and plays how they did the first half and doesnt let up like we did last week we are going to win and "Shock the World" since everyone is picking against them. Just like last weekend. See everyone Sunday.

Last edited:
So we've only lost to one mobile QB this season (Cam, And he sees us twice a season where its tough to house a guy every time when you play so often). And we just beat a team that housed the 9ers not even a couple weeks ago. We are automatically going to get washed? And if we think otherwise we're delusional? Just want to get the facts straight before I continue.

ATL has a real good chance to come out of this with a W. Wilson and Seattle was a real good warm up match to get us ready for Kap and the 49ers offensive scheme (and defensive scheme for that matter). Yes hes a little more mobile. But hes not as good of a passer as Wilson. And Lynch is a better runner than Gore and ya'll see what we did with that running game. The reason Seattle came back is because we went into prevent and allowed them to get anything they wanted 20-30 yds up the field just to prevent a big score. Ask Seattle how well prevent works to slow down an offense. Im pretty sure that last drive sums it up. It doesnt.

Packers defense is swiss cheese (pun intended). Dudes have been giving up points ALLLLLLLL season to anyone who wants them. And our offense is the same if not better than the Packer this season. I mean I was watching the game wondering why no1 was spying Kap ever. You had everyone chasing the run on every single long scramble. I have to believe we wont be doing that if I can pick it up as a fan watching. Im sure tape review will highlight that even more.

If ATL comes out and plays how they did the first half and doesnt let up like we did last week we are going to win and "Shock the World" since everyone is picking against them. Just like last weekend. See everyone Sunday.

One of the better post in this thread...also to add to this, Kaep stares down his WRs...specifically Crabtree..watching that game, if Crabtree want open he was taking off. The packers gap control was horrible, the read option didn't kill them, he broke their backs taking off on regular pass plays.

im gonna go with atl in a close one...

i think its gonna come down to the last possession and ill take matthew ryan over kap right now...

falcons in the georgia dome >>>

miss me with qwest and  the 12 man this is the ultimate homefield advantage in the league...numbers dont lie

Last edited:
49er Empire up in this b. SF all day bruh bruh. :smokin SEA's offense isn't close to the innovative offense Greg Roman employs with the 49ers. Niners will give you a million looks with a million different formations. 49ers D has played excellent against big passign teams(Packers, Patriots, Saints) and Ryan will feel the heat coming from his blind side. Another facet of this game that's always overlooked is the 49ers have the best punter in the game(Andy Lee) and the best gunner in the league(CJ Spillman) so the 49ers are constantly winning the field position battle.

#Questforsix
#Ninergang

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom