:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

Didn't think so.

jimfist.gif

nice call :lol:

Great game..a lot closer than expected..wish the Falcons defense held up..but SF is a better team than Seattle..

Now onto the offseason for the Falcons..need some linebackers and better defensive lineman who can get pressure..

Atlanta played some great football, but the better team.....better defense won.

Awesome Zest Bowl. :smokin

Last edited:
Im kinda glad the Falcons lost.  All that matters at this point is Brady losing, and I'm sorry but he woulda lit up this sorry *** ATL defense.

I'm happy for San Fran fans...but this W won't matter much unless they win in the Super Bowl...and no I'm not a salty Falcons fan either, I'm not an ATL fan at all actually....but congrats nonetheless...>D

mean.gif
 at both my teams (Cardinals, Falcons) choking in championship games to teams from the same damn city 
sick.gif

no respect for this guy though. good head coach, yeah. but quit acting like a f***** baby

Definitely acts like a child. Good coach though, he doesn't even need to do that extra crap that he does. I'm sure he will calm down as the years go on.

49ers don't lose SBs, I think they are joining the club

Back
Top Bottom