:::[Official] [NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Atlanta Falcons @ Georgia Dome 01/20:::

I ain't called a game right all playoffs...damn

SanFran did work..shut them boys out

Proud of my guys. Got over the hump. Couldn't sent Tony out with a ring, but nothing to be ashamed of. #RiseUp
laugh.gif
 at over the hump.
Considering that they got their first playoff win in the "Matty Ice" era and were on the doorstep to a SuperBowl berth, I'd say they exorcised some playoff demons.

Blowing a 17 point lead is no bueno though.

Last edited:
Please don't even start with that. They were a few TOs away from winning the game.

why not? they were up 17 - 0, scoreless the entire second half, played at home, the refs gave them a favor call and still lost. TO is part of a game, dont use it as an excuse lol

Last edited:
Last year I was :rolleyes :rolleyes :rolleyes at the thought of a Harbough Bowl" around this time. This year, not so much

no respect for this guy though. good head coach, yeah. but quit acting like a f***** baby

Definitely acts like a child. Good coach though, he doesn't even need to do that extra crap that he does. I'm sure he will calm down as the years go on.

49ers don't lose SBs, I think they are joining the club

Calm down?...minor heart surgery couldnt slow him down :lol:

Dont hold your breath

Last edited:
whoops sorry dmxfury just a lil excited

WERE GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL BABY!!! #QUESTFORSIX

Proud of my guys. Got over the hump. Couldn't sent Tony out with a ring, but nothing to be ashamed of. 
#RiseUp

:lol:  at over the hump.

Considering that they got their first playoff win in the "Matty Ice" era and were on the doorstep to a SuperBowl berth, I'd say they exorcised some playoff demons.

Blowing a 17 point lead is no bueno though.

but they also created a new demon that they can't hold leads

Definitely acts like a child. Good coach though, he doesn't even need to do that extra crap that he does. I'm sure he will calm down as the years go on.

can't be the only ones on the outside looking in...

Rookie QB and a terrible kicker...i dunno man

I hope Balt wins

but the super bowl would be much more exciting if new england was in it. you need to have that team in that people love to despise

Man I'm sick to my stomach now. My squads really did choke to SF teams with their respective title game on the line 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom