:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by MrONegative

That staredown from the teammate to Williams
sick.gif

Beat the Pats

qovdli.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by S4L3

It doesn't matter if you lose in the first game of the playoffs or in the Super Bowl, you're still losers at the end of the day. 49ers won't be in the Super Bowl. Period.

Cowboys will be fine.

this dude williams...sad but too big of a moment for him to be in. 
might as well have crabtree returning since he wasn't doing much on offense anyways.

Props to the 49ers. I didn't think the defense would stifle our offense like that in the 2nd half and get to Eli that much. Props to Alex Smith, didn't watch a lot of SF games in the past years so I don't understand the hate but you stepped up this season and the past few weeks

Great game despite how nervous I was watching and frustrated to the point my ears and back of my head was burning watching us not be in complete control. Definitely put up a worthy fight.

roll.gif
@ you clowns that were talking slick though. This weather aint have no lasting effect on Eli or our WRs. Hopefully this crushing loss is a lesson for you.

Can't blame the games on Williams. Regardless of the score, the 49ers were outplayed on both sides of the field.

Special Teams, Special Team, Special Teams.

Originally Posted by S4L3

It doesn't matter if you lose in the first game of the playoffs or in the Super Bowl, you're still losers at the end of the day. 49ers won't be in the Super Bowl. Period.

Even a blind and mentally handicapped squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. 
Both dominant defenses were let down today.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rashi

Can't blame the games on Williams. Regardless of the score, the 49ers were outplayed on both sides of the field.

Special Teams, Special Team, Special Teams.

How many points were scored off of his TOs?

Alex Smith lost you this game dude had 2 good throws and 20 bad ones.....he was 1/15 on 3rd Down are you kidding me.......i'm so glad they beat the saints because if smith had a bad game and lost to the saints they would have never resigned him they would have gone after manning or flynn....smith is fools gold folks another kolb give him that contract....i'll be glad......

giants should have played better on offense although vs the best pound for pound defense in the NFL they did enough this defense has 4 all pro players top 3 in every stat.......but i think if they went 4 wide they would have been able to have big plays they only did a few times and got first downs.....they did go 3 wide but why have TE on passing downs.......

can't wait for pats last team they lost to was the giants hopefully we are their next loss.......giants are dome team but they have the players that will love the speed of indy WRs DEs
Eli Manning took the worst beating of his career and kept getting up and did a great job of avoiding the rush many times......

How can some of you say the Niners defense was a letdown? They allowed 10 points and showed up big when it mattered.

Ok I know everyone is gonna blame Williams and all and maybe he did lose it.... But niners did not do anything the final qtr or even TAKE 1 SHOT DOWN FIELD AT ALL!!!

Giants didnt even have to worry about the deep pass!!!

Was Crabtree even playin??? WOW

As long as Alex Smith is the QB for this team, you cant take this squad seriously.  The defense gave him chance after chance to win the game and he kept being the little #%$+% that he is.
That being said, Kyle Williams needs to get himself a real mother !!%+$!@ job somewhere far, far away from a football field.  @$@@ his entire family.  Hope the White Sox get contracted.

quick observations

-obvious who the goat here is

-big game eli ... he's tough as hell ... taking those hits and getting back up and making solid decisions ... he always had his head in the game ... 1 bad throw all game ...

-the first near interception was on nicks who broke off his route ...

-Cruz was a beast ... nicks needs to heal up that shoulder b4 the bowl ... he disappeared after that fall

-JPP defensive MVP ...

I can say it now but the Niners defense was great this game. A bit better than our defense, especially the secondary, got more sacks than our D line too. Niners defense is the only reason this game went to OT

Back
Top Bottom