:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

laugh.gif
ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg wrote:

x2_a8c9435

Crabtree's sorry %+! has no right to be staring someone down
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

williams big mistake was on the 2nd fumble dude had 4 guys in front of him just go down....did you see ross of the giants his returns he saw no where to go and gave himself up.....at that point in the game you cant afford a TO

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

-big game eli ... 1 bad throw all game ...

What game were you watching?
If SF had a competent QB or an OC that wasnt playing super conservative, shEli would have taken the L.

1 bad throw?  I can count AT LEAST 3 and I'm trying hard to forget this game ever happened.

Just got out of the Stick. Feeling sick to my stomach. $++% you Kyle Williams. $++% you. We had 2 turnovers and they were both on you! On punt returns!

Congrats Giants fans, it was a great game and you made less mistakes than we did.

Originally Posted by What up

As long as Alex Smith is the QB for this team, you cant take this squad seriously.  The defense gave him chance after chance to win the game and he kept being the little #%$+% that he is.
That being said, Kyle Williams needs to get himself a real mother !!%+$!@ job somewhere far, far away from a football field.  @$@@ his entire family.  Hope the White Sox get contracted.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 damn son

As long as Alex Smith is the QB for this team, you cant take this squad seriously.  The defense gave him chance after chance to win the game and he kept being the little #%$+% that he is.
That being said, Kyle Williams needs to get himself a real mother !!%+$!@ job somewhere far, far away from a football field.  @$@@ his entire family.  Hope the White Sox get contracted.
roll.gif

Niners took part in two of the greatest games in NFL history.

I still don't know how to properly cover VD. Williams is the guy to blame, his two turnovers changed the game completely. I wouldn't blame Smith when your only option on offense is VD

Originally Posted by rashi

Can't blame the games on Williams. Regardless of the score, the 49ers were outplayed on both sides of the field.

Special Teams, Special Team, Special Teams.

laugh.gif
Williams cost us this game!!! What the hell were your watching...
indifferent.gif
Both teams put in work, especially the defense on both squads, that's why it went to OT. Niners lost because of Kyle and not capitalizing on those two interception opportunities. Congrats to the Giants and their fans...Good luck in the Superbowl. It hurts to lose like this
frown.gif

If SF had a competent QB or an OC that wasnt playing super conservative, shEli would have taken the L.

1 bad throw?  I can count AT LEAST 3 and I'm trying hard to forget this game ever happened.

Cry, cry baby, cry.

williams was 50 % cost of the game but lets be real here.

0% ON 3RD DOWN CONVERSIONS....

THOSE 4 ABYSMAL LAST DRIVES 3 AND OUTS OR JUST GARBAGE THROWS / PLAYS. offense looked like a joke at the end anyway.

This dude Eli took some vicious shots and got back up and dusted himself off. Thank god we got this dude and not rivers lulz

roll.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]so the 49ers get credit for the job on the giants but the giants dont get credit for locking down the 49ers and allowing 2 big plays really which was just dumb plays by our team because your entire receiving offense is one player, all you have to do is double davis and the 49ers vs a good defense is trash...your WRS ARE BUMS[/font]

Just highlighting the only important words in your post.

Back
Top Bottom