:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

What a damn game.... I knew it was going to come down to a mistake..both defenses were playing incredible...LETS GO BABY!!!!!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Congrats Giants fans!
a little heartbroken right now but

you guys had that good coverage downfield...only 1 pass to a 49ers WR
30t6p3b.gif

Eli made plays when for sure he was sacked

49ers. not happy about 1-13 on third down. not happy with wide receivers not able to get open the whole game
good job defense. kept the team in it..coppin that Justin Smith jersey soon
pimp.gif

Kyle Williams avoid the San Francisco area for some time dude
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by What up

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

-big game eli ... 1 bad throw all game ...

What game were you watching?
If SF had a competent QB or an OC that wasnt playing super conservative, shEli would have taken the L.

1 bad throw?  I can count AT LEAST 3 and I'm trying hard to forget this game ever happened.

he's mad ... 
laugh.gif

Thought this lose would hurt more. But it didn't for the fact an idiot did 2 costly mistakes! Now wait til sept. again. Fuuuu. And looks
Like I saved money for the Super Bowl trip if niners would of won. Like I said before, whoever wins today wins the SB. Congrats giants and goodluck

My heart goes out to Kyle Williams, dude is probably in a very dark place right now.

But come on my man, you can't turn the ball over like that.. twice.

Hopefully he comes back better than ever next year, but damn this one is a tough one to swallow. Sure we didn't play the best game offensively, but our defense was good enough and DID carry us the entire game and we were in the position to win the game several times but just could not convert.

I really wish this game didn't have to come down to a play like that though. Its unfortunate, but that's just how it goes sometimes.

The 49ers wide receivers shouldn't have suited up
30t6p3b.gif

I'm happy with the 49ers season, they exceeded all my expectations, looking forward to next year.

Just need to develop better weapons at the receiving position. I've given Alex Smith heat ever since he was drafted, he's developed into a solid QB though this year, hopefully he can build on this year and get even better.

Sucks for Vernon Davis he had 292 yards and 4 TD's in the playoffs. He could have had a great match up with Gronk but Kyle Williams had other plans. 

As an Eagles' fan, I'm happy that the Giants are in the Superbowl..I'd be tight if the NFC East winner got spanked in the 1st round..At least the division winner is doing work. Good luck to you guys
pimp.gif

What a great game. Shout out all my GMEN fans!!! GG 9ers, your defense is the real deal. You'll be back for sure. Too all the haters and debaters: Get mad Eli(te) and the GMen are the real deal!

Back
Top Bottom