:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Lightweight Champion wrote:

FIRST B0RN wrote:

Slow your role there buddy. We can easily reply by saying if it wasn't for Kyle Williams' 2 TOs you don't get those field goals to win. Actually if you didn't get the first one you would've lost.
The only two words that stick out in your entire thread.

Look who it is, it's First Born. The answer to the question nobody asked. Well aren't you just the sharpest knife in the drawer? My comments were directed at LyricalJ because he brought up the hypotheticals first. But you're either too blind, too dumb, or too ignorant to even bother with fundamental reading. So next time you have a rebuttal make sure you know exactly what's going on first okay, Mr. Smart @+#?
I knew exactly who you were addressing and what you were saying. Nice personal attack btw.   
That all you got to say now? Nice. Personal attack? Child please. I didnt say anyhing that wasnt true, you were acting like a smart !$*. Your responses should be kept to a minimum if you even respond at all since you have zero input or justification. Now take this sonning and go about your merry way.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Look who it is, it's First Born. The answer to the question nobody asked. Well aren't you just the sharpest knife in the drawer? My comments were directed at LyricalJ because he brought up the hypotheticals first. But you're either too blind, too dumb, or too ignorant to even bother with fundamental reading. So next time you have a rebuttal make sure you know exactly what's going on first okay, Mr. Smart @+#?
I knew exactly who you were addressing and what you were saying. Nice personal attack btw.   
That all you got to say now? Nice. Personal attack? Child please. I didnt say anyhing that wasnt true, you were acting like a smart !$*. Your responses should be kept to a minimum if you even respond at all since you have zero input or justification. Now take this sonning and go about your merry way.
Sonning?
roll.gif

Please, talking tough on-line and not saying a damn thing. How is anyone suppose to respond to that pathetic assessment of yours. Plain and simple your squad got beat and you are sour grapes. "If''s", "should of", "could of" or "almost" isn't going to change the fact that the Giants are going to the Super Bowl.
pimp.gif

Yea dont bother with him, hes like S4L, predicts something (look at 49ers Saints thread), ends up being wrong and doesnt show up again in that thread. Predicts something right, shows up and doesnt go away with the "told you so" mindset

Heartbreaking game. We just stood in our seats as the Giants fans celebrated and the Faithfuls made their way to the exits. Great season and congrats to the Giants. 

YOU CANNOT GO 1/13 ON THIRD DOWN CONVERSIONS AND WIN A NFL PLAYOFF GAME.

The loss wasn't Williams' fault. It's a team. Our D showed up like usual. Our offense was almost non existent in the second half. I thought we should have ran with Hunter and Dixon a little bit more, those two misdirection sweeps worked. Crabtree needed some one on one situations.

I don't know about our QB situation right now. We have the offensive personnel, but the execution and play calling is suspect. It's like the backs and receivers aren't on the same beat as the QB.

ALSO HOW YOU GONNA HAVE TROY AIKMAN IN THE BOOTH FOR A 49ERS NFC CHAMPIONSHIP? I KNOW HE WAS CHANNELING BAD VIBES.

Originally Posted by xx Name Brand xx

YOU CANNOT GO 1/13 ON THIRD DOWN CONVERSIONS AND WIN A NFL PLAYOFF GAME.

The loss wasn't Williams' fault. It's a team. Our D showed up like usual. Our offense was almost non existent in the second half. I thought we should have ran with Hunter and Dixon a little bit more, those two misdirection sweeps worked. Crabtree needed some one on one situations.

I don't know about our QB situation right now. We have the offensive personnel, but the execution and play calling is suspect. It's like the backs and receivers aren't on the same beat as the QB.

ALSO HOW YOU GONNA HAVE TROY AIKMAN IN THE BOOTH FOR A 49ERS NFC CHAMPIONSHIP? I KNOW HE WAS CHANNELING BAD VIBES.
*DING DING DING*
We have a winner here, folks. 

^
Its still possible, but slims your chances. The niners were winning when they were 0 for X on 3rd downs.

This is better:
You cannot fumble the ball in your own territory, in OT, and expect to win a NFL Playoff game.

That loss was all on that bum Williams

Giants exploited their opportunities whereas the Niners didn't. That's all that needs to be known, really. Let's not forget that SF had good to great starting field position in the 4th quarter, twice at the 45, and only were able to get 3 points.

You can't decisively say that either the Niners lost it or the Giants won it when the game was an absolute stalemate. Giants gave SF great field position that they didn't capitalize on and Niners gifted NY with two turnovers on a punt that the Giants DID take advantage of.

Yeah going 1 for 13 on third down didn't help matters at all either. Having to choose though between the two the blame goes to Kyle Williams. He should turn in his equipment never to return.

Kyle had a good year for the Niners. It would be a shame if he wasn't brought back because of those mistakes. Isn't a rookie too?

Not to mention he was stepped into a position (PR) that he didn't normally play.

And how can you pull the plug on Kyle this quick when Alex Smith had been losing games/seasons for years.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

^
Its still possible, but slims your chances. The niners were winning when they were 0 for X on 3rd downs.

This is better:
You cannot fumble the ball in your own territory, in OT, and expect to win a NFL Playoff game.

that's foolish, if he wasn't in the game you only would have had that 73 yard TD to Vernon Davis. The FG and other TD was because of the good field position Kyle Williams gave y'all. 
AND let's not act like Ted Ginn doesn't fumble, son would have had at least one fumble in this game. Maybe more, he's known to just drop or slip up

son would have had at least one fumble in this game. Maybe more, he's known to just drop or slip up

Sooooooooo dumb 
laugh.gif

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What's the forecast for tomorrow?  Winning lottery numbers?[/font]

Originally Posted by What up

son would have had at least one fumble in this game. Maybe more, he's known to just drop or slip up

Sooooooooo dumb 
laugh.gif

[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]What's the forecast for tomorrow?  Winning lottery numbers?[/font]

I'm not saying for a fact but let's think about it, the odds of him fumbling...damn near guaranteed. He's fumbling all the time, in weather like this. I would have bet money that he'd fumble this game.
I watched MAD 49ers games this year because they were exciting, I love what Harbaugh brought to that team. I predicted them to go 13-3 and got laughed at. The way cats are treating Williams is childish, y'all just want to point the blame like a kid. I seen him making huge plays all year for the 49ers. SF's offense plays well and does something, maybe they put up enough points to still win. Defense allowed that pass to Mario Manningham, allowed the game winning FG and they had the ball twice in OT before the fumble. Can't blame one player, it's a team game. 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Sooooooooo dumb 
laugh.gif

[/font]

I'm not saying for a fact but let's think about it, the odds of him fumbling...damn near guaranteed. He's fumbling all the time, in weather like this. I would have bet money that he'd fumble this game.

I watched MAD 49ers games this year because they were exciting, I love what Harbaugh brought to that team. I predicted them to go 13-3 and got laughed at. The way cats are treating Williams is childish, y'all just want to point the blame like a kid. I seen him making huge plays all year for the 49ers. SF's offense plays well and does something, maybe they put up enough points to still win. Defense allowed that pass to Mario Manningham, allowed the game winning FG and they had the ball twice in OT before the fumble. Can't blame one player, it's a team game. 

Listen the @#%$ up.
Ginn - 11 fumbles in 75 career games.  Didn't fumble the entire season.

Williams fumbled it 3 times in one game!

I don't know how you can say chances are Ginn would have coughed it up.  Even if Ginn would have %#!#!+ up ONCE, he'd @#%$ up JUST ONCE.

The defense did allow the TD to Manningham because they were defending a short field - having just stopped the Giants.  They allowed the game winning FG, again, defending a short field.  Again, having just stopped the Giants.  The defense and the incompetent offense did enough to win the game.  If it wasn't for the @#%$ up that is Kyle Williams and his pathetic existence, the Niners are on their way to winning that game baring a catastrophic disaster.  The 49ers had a total of 10 turnovers the entire year.  I like our chances playing with the lead if Kyle Williams doesn't get in the @%@+$@+ way.  

Your argument is ******ed.  Stop wasting bandwidth.

Sooooooooo dumb 
laugh.gif

[/font]

Listen the @#%$ up.
Ginn - 11 fumbles in 75 career games.  Didn't fumble the entire season.

Williams fumbled it 3 times in one game!

I don't know how you can say chances are Ginn would have coughed it up.  Even if Ginn would have %#!#!+ up ONCE, he'd @#%$ up JUST ONCE.

The defense did allow the TD to Manningham because they were defending a short field - having just stopped the Giants.  They allowed the game winning FG, again, defending a short field.  Again, having just stopped the Giants.  The defense and the incompetent offense did enough to win the game.  If it wasn't for the @#%$ up that is Kyle Williams and his pathetic existence, the Niners are on their way to winning that game baring a catastrophic disaster.  The 49ers had a total of 10 turnovers the entire year.  I like our chances playing with the lead if Kyle Williams doesn't get in the @%@+$@+ way.  

Your argument is ******ed.  Stop wasting bandwidth.
1. Relax, you're a bitter fan. 
2. You're right, Ginn only has 11 fumbles in his career and only lost one. I'm shocked, I've seen him fumble plenty in Ohio State and Miami

3. So if you blame Williams which you clearly do, he had three fumbles.....why didn't Harbaugh take him out. He was nervous, dumb, injured or whatever the excuse is. Coughlin takes our players out for much less than a fumble.

^

This is better:

that's foolish, if he wasn't in the game you only would have had that 73 yard TD to Vernon Davis. The FG and other TD was because of the good field position Kyle Williams gave y'all. 
AND let's not act like Ted Ginn doesn't fumble, son would have had at least one fumble in this game. Maybe more, he's known to just drop or slip up
thats foolish, if he wasnt in the game yall would've only had 10 points.  That TD and winning FG was because of the good field position Kyle Williams gave y'all. Its true though
mad.gif
.  As a a 6th rd draft pick and the 5th receiver on the depth chart, hes didnt seem to be ready or cut out for a big game like that, horrible effin mistakes
mad.gif

Cmon man, you know that "he wouldve had at least one fumble in the game" is wishful thinking.

^

This is better:

thats foolish, if he wasnt in the game yall would've only had 10 points.  That TD and winning FG was because of the good field position Kyle Williams gave y'all. Its true though
mad.gif
.  As a a 6th rd draft pick and the 5th receiver on the depth chart, hes didnt seem to be ready or cut out for a big game like that, horrible effin mistakes
mad.gif

Cmon man, you know that "he wouldve had at least one fumble in the game" is wishful thinking.
yes, the fumbles hurt us a great deal, but let's not forget:

49ers offense: 1/13 on 3rd down
Alex Smith: 12 for 26 (sure, he had 2 TD passes, but last time i checked, skip passes never counted as completions)
crabtree??
damn near complete abandoning of a run game that was working effectively
predictable, dumb playcalling on the last 3 possessions of the 4th quarter (1st down: incomplete pass, 2nd down: 1 yard run, 3rd down: desperation heave/incomplete pass, 4th down: punt)

in any case, if KW is still with the team next year, i hope he makes amends for the game yesterday and has a pro bowl-type year

I mean, the 49ers win games by creating turnovers and giving the offense good field position, they forced 5 turnovers (2 on special teams) the week prior but none of that was lucky apparently. You want to assume GMen won't score at all with an entire quarter left? small deficit the game is played entirely differently, you can't assume anything in sports.

GMen force a big key strip in in climate weather, the same weather the GMen apparently had not shot in, the same weather the 49ers had an "advantage" over, and that's the only deciding factor in the game? 49ers get a taste of their own medicine and its nothing but complaining.

1-13 on third down, your offense did nothing despite the good field position the defense gave you....because our defense played just as well if not better.

moe2000 knows what he is talking about.....

i feel for williams because he's been a solid contributor this season but you're crazy if you think that in a game like this where the two defenses are shutting down the other teams offenses that his two fumbles aren't the reason the giants won. it's simple. the giants didn't make any mistakes and the 9ers had two costly fumbles on their own side of the field. the 9ers offense did not turn the ball over. the giants offense did not turn the ball over. the 9ers special teams turned the ball over twice. the giants special teams did not. the 9ers offense put up 17 points. the giants offense 10 points, and this is the important part. 10 points off two turnovers in great in field position. it's the difference in a game like this that's hard fought. Sure you'd like to be able to score more points but that just wasn't going to happen with the giants defense. I hope kyle can come back next season and make amends but the fact is that his turnovers cost the 9ers a trip to the super bowl. i don't know what other options we had but you could perhaps blame harbaugh for not pulling him out because it was obvious from early on that he had the jitters calling for fair catches with nobody around him and diving for a punt or even fumbling that first reverse.

Talbert

The best thing to do now would be to cut/release Kyle Williams from the team.  Let's be honest here, he won't be able to live that game down in the city for the rest of his football career no matter how well he pans out from this point forward.  Williams will be known as the Bill Buckner of football in San Francisco for a very long time.  It's really in both parties interest, especially for Kyle and his family just to part ways at this point from the team and the city.

Back
Top Bottom