:::[Official NFC Championship] San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants @ Candlestick:::

I blame Kyle Williams.  Dude should be looking at himself with disgust this morning.  He should be scared to even show face for the next few weeks around the city for letting his team and city down.  Giants played a good game and made the plays when necessary.  49ers should have ran the ball a bit more in the 4th quarter also, but the game was given away by Kyle Williams.  Not having Ted Ginn Jr. really hurt us this game.

+%$$**%# #%* game now we have to hear all kinds of crap from other idiots not to mention raider fans
sick.gif
at least the ones who hate on the niners
sick.gif

Good game giants enjoy the win.

Congrats to the Giants first and foremost. Cruuuuuz tore apart Rogers in the first half, my god.

Our offense was non existent besides the 2 big plays to Vernon. Where was Crabtree?
nerd.gif

1/13 on 3rd down won't cut it either.

Originally Posted by AG 47

I blame Kyle Williams.

1/13 on third down.

Yeah going 1 for 13 on third down didn't help matters at all either.  Having to choose though between the two the blame goes to Kyle Williams.  He should turn in his equipment never to return.  

Crabtree was missing the whole playoffs, where did he go?

Edit--

Well the first game he caught a touchdown then dropped 3 passes after that.  Yesterday he wasn't really targeted that much for whatever reason.  A receiver can only do so much if his quarterback doesn't throw him the ball, or can't get the ball to him, so that's on Alex Smith

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Slow your role there buddy. We can easily reply by saying if it wasn't for Kyle Williams' 2 TOs you don't get those field goals to win. Actually if you didn't get the first one you would've lost.
The only two words that stick out in your entire thread.

Look who it is, it's First Born. The answer to the question nobody asked. Well aren't you just the sharpest knife in the drawer? My comments were directed at LyricalJ because he brought up the hypotheticals first. But you're either too blind, too dumb, or too ignorant to even bother with fundamental reading. So next time you have a rebuttal make sure you know exactly what's going on first okay, Mr. Smart @+#?

U mad bruh?

Give the giants defense some credit, had pressure on Alex all game long. They matched our intensity. Alex isn't supposed to make throws like Eli does. We should have given Frank the ball alot more because our receivers were not getting open at all. The receiving core is a glaring weakness that needs to be addressed in the offseason. We could have really used ted ginn back there and it was easy to see the moment was too big for Kyle Williams but that's why Harbaugh preaches team. Next man is supposed to step up. I think maybe putting Crabtree back there could have been an idea to flirt with since he wasn't doing anything anyway but hindsight is 20/20. It was a hard fought game and the Giants made no turnovers. We did and they capitalized on them. That's what you're supposed to do. Looking forward to next season.

Talbert

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

Originally Posted by GUNSnROSES

Originally Posted by acidicality

tumblr_ly8j846Gp91qz5ew6o1_500.png

tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

This is sad. It's only a game

Pathetic.Williams returned that kickoff to the 50 to help put us in position to tie it up at 17. He blew it, twice but c'mon - a lot of things could have been better tonight.
This is what I was screaming to everyone all night, it's said that ignorant people are gonna blame him just disrespect him like this. I'm beyond passionate, I've ignored girlfriends, work, cried and damn near every other act of a shame. Sports are my life but this is just disgusting. I already have a lot of respect for Patrick Willis but his tweet to Kyle Williams says a lot about him 

Originally Posted by DMan14

dudes act like Kyle Williams ruined their life. Just a game. It is a part of sports.
You're right, but I bet those people had a lot of money on the game.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by DMan14

dudes act like Kyle Williams ruined their life. Just a game. It is a part of sports.
You're right, but I bet those people had a lot of money on the game.

Then don't bet. Williams is still rich after the game

Who is Javier pasquel??

Man it's hurts a little more that it was on home field but it was a great season. The best season we've had in a long time and I'm pretty sure we went above and beyond everyone's expectations. Next year will be the year. Hopefully pick up some key receivers and everyone back healthy. Remember we went this far with a first time nfl head coach and a handful of great rookies on both sides of the ball..the rooks are going to beast next year. Everyone will. Now we know what it takes to get there well be even hungrier.

Idk man. Next year the Cardinals and Seahawks should be vastly improved and throw in the we travel to GB , NE, NYJ, and NO will be tough. Plus we're not gonna surprise anybody.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

eek.gif
the Way they were mugging Williams on his own sideline!!!!

The heat of the moment.. You saying you wouldn't either? From stopping the Niners from going to the Superbowl?

Glad to see Pat Willis step in and say something on twitter.

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

eek.gif
the Way they were mugging Williams on his own sideline!!!!

The heat of the moment.. You saying you wouldn't either? From stopping the Niners from going to the Superbowl?

Glad to see Pat Willis step in and say something on twitter.
What did Willis say?

Congrats to the GMen again.

Hey, it was an awesome run where nobody expected the Niners to get this far.

I believe we have all the pieces we need to succeed and now with this experience and more plays/schemes for our wide outs, we should be set for another run.

Those stare downs at williams are hilarious
laugh.gif
 ( i kinda know how he feels, i ran kick off return too)

I question the forward progress rule,  not just in this game, but that should have been a fumble.  They were still tackling him down and then gets bailout by the refs.  If the table were turn, I will still call for this rule to be change.    I mean if the RB goes down the middle and gets stood up, where the D is on one side pushing and the O is on the other side pushing, then yeah, blow the whistle.  But this play was still in motion.  But whatever, it is what it is...

Go Niners
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Gmen

My man Cruz killed it. That double move 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. If the O-line held up a second or two longer on 2-3 of those plays...OT wouldnt have been necessary.

Hats off to the Niners tho, that D is serious. Respect.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Slow your role there buddy. We can easily reply by saying if it wasn't for Kyle Williams' 2 TOs you don't get those field goals to win. Actually if you didn't get the first one you would've lost.
The only two words that stick out in your entire thread.

Look who it is, it's First Born. The answer to the question nobody asked. Well aren't you just the sharpest knife in the drawer? My comments were directed at LyricalJ because he brought up the hypotheticals first. But you're either too blind, too dumb, or too ignorant to even bother with fundamental reading. So next time you have a rebuttal make sure you know exactly what's going on first okay, Mr. Smart @+#?
I knew exactly who you were addressing and what you were saying. Nice personal attack btw.   

Back
Top Bottom