OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that went way different than I thought. Happy as hell for Peyton tho :smokin . Real bad day for Cam to **** the bed, and VERY surprised he basically took a step back on that last fumble of the game. He didn't go diving for it at all, not sure what that was or his explanation for it but it definitely took me back.

- Peyton is definitely retiring, just knew better than to announce it tonight
- Cotchery caught that ball in the 1st quarter, challenge should have been in favor of Carolina. Of course Mike Carey was wrong
- That man Von Miller is such a problem
- Denver D held Ben, Brady and Cam to just 1 TD combined on this playoff run :x

It's been a great season fellas. Glad to have been able to enjoy it with ya all. Now, we all go on to the offseason.

I wish post game pressers didn't even exist 
mean.gif
 so pointless 

Immaturity. Take the losses as you take the wins, hopefully he learns from this
agreed. sore as loser. take your losses like a man and people wonder why hes not liked.  hes a clown. 

they like to play the racist card for everything, yes some people are racist obviously but not all the people who dislike him are .  

Last edited:
Immaturity. Take the losses as you take the wins, hopefully he learns from this

You want him to dab all over the place after a championship loss? :lol:

Call it what you want, but not everybody is gonna handle these losses the same. Cam is who he is, a sore loser. Nothing wrong with it.

Newton, however, drew some criticism from NFL Media's Deion Sanders after his presser.

"You are the face of our brand right now," Sanders said. "You can't do that. I understand the emotions of losing. You can't do that. A Manning, a Brady, all of those guys who have been prototypical guys would never do that.

"You can't be dabbin', smiling, styling and profiling when you win, and then this is how you lose."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom