OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish post game pressers didn't even exist :smh:  so pointless 
I want to understand why he didn't go after the fumble, the post game presser is where the answers to those questions come from.

Don't get me wrong I understand the point of pressers but directly after a game emotions are running high and the answers given might not be well though out cause players will still be in the moment and not focused. I think post game pressers should at least be a day after the game and not directly after it we would get better answers that way.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong I understand the point of pressers but directly after a game emotions are running high and the answers given might not be well though out cause players will still be in the moment and not focused. I think post game pressers should at least be a day after the game and not directly after it.
brady , manning everyone goes thru it and they dont act like that . yall just making excuses for this dude..... hes a sore loser and its ridiculous. 

The last few seconds of that presser was real awkward, some guy was just rambling in the back :lol:

Were there even any questions for him to answer in depth? The media didn't ask much tbh

Last edited:
Not making excuses for Cam those are my feelings on post game pressers and that I don't think any player should have to do them directly after a game. All well get is emotionally sound bites after a game I would prefer well though out answers that people can usually give a day or two removed from what happened.

Last edited:
Marshawn_Lynch_Ghost_Ride.gif

Beast Mode driving off into the sunset

Wait, so we're going to act like Peyton is always a graceful loser, like his line about the 'idiot, liquored up kicker' didn't happen.

K.

"Peyton would never..."

Riiiiiiiggght.

Last edited:
I wish post game pressers didn't even exist :smh:  so pointless 

This!

And when someone loses a family member and the media is just in all their face. It's like cmon let them breathe. Plus all the emotion Cam is feeling he could have said something really bad there. If he pulled a 2011 LeBron

Shhhhhh####%%%%%%%%ttttt :smh:

YYYYYYYYAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS! THE DENVER BRONCOS ARE SUPERBOWL CHAMPIONS 
nthat.gif

i am still trying to process it. game had me on the edge of my seat. broncos should of pulled away but carolina stayed within shouting distance until the end. it has been a long time since '99. feel bad that champ couldnt hang around long enough to win a ring for him.

von is a cot damn beast 
sick.gif
 that dude deserves every cent coming his way. ware getting healthy at the right time. wolfe, shaq, marshall, trevathan, harris, talib, tj, jackson were all great. the kicking game was so clutch this season and won alot of those close games they won under 7 points.

DT went ghost this postseason. hope dude can find his mojo back. sanders was great. daniels fit right in because he knew the plays in houston. brock was instrumental in leading the team when manning went down. cj reminds me so much of mike anderson. just a hard nose runner. hillman had his moments. happy for kubes and wade. came back to the broncos and flourished.

to the panther fans on NT, great game. i know that feeling. i sat there and watch most of these broncos get stomped by the hawks a few years ago. not a great feeling. the adversity that the team takes after a loss like that shows a lot about the character of this team. cam is a hella of a player. he is a young guy with the game in his hands. he will grow from this and be even better. he will get some receivers back and they will be in the hunt next season. luke is some talent. panthers will be alright.

NT nfl thread, it was a great season. enjoyed following this season with everyone as i do every season since i joined NT. im glad that there is a place online where you can talk to people all over the world that share the same love for football that i do 
nthat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom