OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a sore loser
that video > words on a paper. sore as loser. actions> words . body language >words

thats why im glad he lost. he needs to humble himself.  thats why people dont like him,stop with the racist card nonsense. deion is a racist. everyone is racist if you dont like this dude according to nt. 

Last edited:
that video > words on a paper. sore as loser. actions> words . body language >words

thats why im glad he lost. he needs to humble himself.  thats why people dont like him,stop with the racist card nonsense. 

So what about him congratulating Peyton on the field, he didn't skip the conference, media asks dumb **** like they always do. Same clowns that'll hold vendettas against certain players for not kissing their ***. There is no card being played if you say racist stuff, you get called out on it. If not, keep it moving and continue to hate for other reasons. There is plenty of racist stuff being said tonight and has been all season.

Last edited:
Such a sore loser

thats why im glad he lost. he needs to humble himself.  thats why people dont like him,stop with the racist card nonsense. deion is a racist. everyone is racist if you dont like this dude according to nt. 

You are clearly aloof to a hell of a lot of things Ben Carson. It wasn't "racist card nonsense", it was a fact, something even NFL Network spotlighted way earlier in the day. It only takes a couple seconds of a twitter search to see that it wasn't just "racist card nonsense", it was real life tangible ****.

So what about him congratulating Peyton on the field, he didn't skip the conference, media asks dumb **** like they always do. Same clowns that'll hold vendettas against certain players for not kissing their ***. There is no card being played if you say racist stuff, you get called out on it. If not, keep it moving and continue to hate for other reasons. There is plenty of racist stuff being said tonight and has been all season.

That's how it's done.

Wait, so we're going to act like Peyton is always a graceful loser, like his line about the 'idiot, liquored up kicker' didn't happen.

K.

"Peyton would never..."

Riiiiiiiggght.

Wait what?

Listen, Mike Vanderjagt made some idiotic comments and Peyton simply called him for what he is.

That said, the people assassinating Cam's character because he walked out of an interview where the "it must be tough" questions kept being repeated ad nauseam better not have ever expressed similar disappointment when they've lost whatever insignificant games they've played in their lives.

****, we've all lost (and yes, our losses are insignificant in comparison to losing in the freakin' SB) and we've all let our emotions get the better of us is what I'm saying.

Hell even now, as adults, how many of ya'll lose graciously every time? I know a few of you have broken an XBOX or PS controller at some time or another. Or maybe punched something out of frustration from losing a bet. Or even just lost their temper seeing their team lose.

It's the Super Bowl. Try to put yourself in his shoes, age 26, are you certain you'd have acted in a more professional manner?

Hell, Bill Belichick & Gregg Poppovich have both had their moments where they'd just blow off the media.

It's not unlike how people reacted to Marshawn previously.

Richard Sherman was all too willing to cater to the media, but folks still hurled all types of epithets his way after the Seahawks won XLVIII. Did people really care what he said about Michael Crabtree? I just think people found a "valid" reason to let loose their pent up bigotry.

How many times has Tom Brady misbehaved after a tough regular season loss? Hm? How many times has the camera caught him cussing out a staff-member or a teammate?

We know Cam sulks after he loses. We know this by now. Why are people so obsessed with changing how he reacts to losing? I mean no other QB in the entire NFL has put himself through the wringer the way Cam has. He honestly makes his offense look a lot better than it really is. Look at the receivers sans Greg Olsen he brought to this game. As far as the run game, J-Stew didn't really get it going 'til the latter half of the season.

I can understand his disappointment. I mean even Greg Olsen has spoken on it on First Take. At times the Panthers just put too much on Cam's shoulders and he can't do everything all the time. Kony Ealy had some great plays on the defensive side, but the offensive line definitely didn't play as well as they should've. Credit to the Broncos, they played lights out, especially Von Miller.

Finally, for those downplaying the race issue. Log on to twitter. Google Cam Newton + N word. Yeah, next time a prominent white athlete loses ungraciously, do the same thing. We'll see how many times he's called a "honky" or a "cracker'.

Yeah...I'm willing to bet that number will be, oh about.......0. Yep.

Last edited:
He didn't dive for that fumble because he doesn't want that Peyton neck strength

Salute to Marshawn Lynch, great RB. I'm not going to get into the debate on whether or not he's a HOFer. IMO he is, he's had a fantastic career. On par with many in the Hall.

His personality was refreshing and I truly appreciate that he remained true to himself until the end. One of a kind. Wish him nothing but happiness and prosperity going forward.

Marshawn should be in the HoF. Only thing holding him back is his beef with establishment (the NFL)

He left at the right time. He has nothing left to prove and won't have his brain as messed up as the other greats that stayed too long if he kept on playing.
The start of the T Rawls era, hopefully they retire number 24 for Springs/Lynch wouldn't be right seeing anyone else in that number

Wait what?

Listen, Mike Vanderjagt made some idiotic comments and Peyton simply called him for what he is.

That said, the people assassinating Cam's character because he walked out of an interview where the "it must be tough" questions kept being repeated ad nauseam better not have ever expressed similar disappointment when they've lost whatever insignificant games they've played in their lives.

****, we've all lost (and yes, our losses are insignificant in comparison to losing in the freakin' SB) and we've all let our emotions get the better of us is what I'm saying.

Hell even now, as adults, how many of ya'll lose graciously every time? I know a few of you have broken an XBOX or PS controller at some time or another. Or maybe punched something out of frustration from losing a bet. Or even just lost their temper seeing their team lose.

It's the Super Bowl. Try to put yourself in his shoes, age 26, are you certain you'd have acted in a more professional manner?

Hell, Bill Belichick & Gregg Poppovich have both had their moments where they'd just blow off the media.

It's not unlike how people reacted to Marshawn previously.

Richard Sherman was all too willing to cater to the media, but folks still hurled all types of epithets his way after the Seahawks won XLVIII. Did people really care what he said about Michael Crabtree? I just think people found a "valid" reason to let loose their pent up bigotry.

How many times has Tom Brady misbehaved after a tough regular season loss? Hm? How many times has the camera caught him cussing out a staff-member or a teammate?

We know Cam sulks after he loses. We know this by now. Why are people so obsessed with changing how he reacts to losing? I mean no other QB in the entire NFL has put himself through the wringer the way Cam has. He honestly makes his offense look a lot better than it really is. Look at the receivers sans Greg Olsen he brought to this game. As far as the run game, J-Stew didn't really get it going 'til the latter half of the season.

I can understand his disappointment. I mean even Greg Olsen has spoken on it on First Take. At times the Panthers just put too much on Cam's shoulders and he can't do everything all the time. Kony Ealy had some great plays on the defensive side, but the offensive line definitely didn't play as well as they should've. Credit to the Broncos, they played lights out, especially Von Miller.

Finally, for those downplaying the race issue. Log on to twitter. Google Cam Newton + N word. Yeah, next time a prominent white athlete loses ungraciously, do the same thing. We'll see how many times he's called a "honky" or a "cracker'.

Yeah...I'm willing to bet that number will be, oh about.......0. Yep.
the same people defending him are probably sore as losers and im positive nt has plenty of those dudes,.

sorry i dont break ish when things dont go my way. thats immature. you writing paragraphs defending him means nothing. hes a sore as loser. thats why i cant stand him.  he can act like a clown when hes up but cant take a loss like a man. thats acting like a child. dude is phony and a clown.

miss me with that bs, 

Last edited:
the same people defending him are probably sore as losers. sorry i dont break ish when things dont go my way. thats immature. you writing paragraphs defending him means nothing. hes a sore as loser. thats why i cant stand him.  he can act like a clown when hes up but cant take a loss like a man. thats acting like a child. miss me with that bs, 

View media item 1902040

Cam handled that presser like a straight female. All you stans defending him need to grow up. He's a professional and can't behave like a woman scorned because the other team sonned him all game.

Last edited:
Cam handled that presser like a straight female. All you stans defending him need to grow up. He's a professional and can't behave like a child because he the other team sonned him all game.
agreed but these dudes defending him and making all kinds of dumb excuses for him.  

the same people defending him are probably sore as losers. sorry i dont break ish when things dont go my way. thats immature. you writing paragraphs defending him means nothing. hes a sore as loser. thats why i cant stand him.  he can act like a clown when hes up but cant take a loss like a man. thats acting like a child. miss me with that bs, 

Sure I've had my moments, both playing sports when I was younger and even now when one of my teams lose, where I've been sore.

So have you. As a fellow Lakers fan, I know, I KNOW you've had your moments. We've had our fair share of heartbreakers.

I mean look how ungracious you are right now. Look at the tone of your post. You seem mad right now, like Cam behaving in this manner is troubling you on a personal level.

Sure I've had my moments, both playing sports when I was younger and even now when one of my teams lose, where I've been sore.

So have you. As a fellow Lakers fan, I know, I KNOW you've had your moments. We've had our fair share of heartbreakers.

I mean look how ungracious you are right now. Look at the tone of your post. You seem mad right now, like Cam behaving in this manner is troubling you on a personal level.
im really happy. i cant stand a sore loser. im far from mad. you got it twisted homie. 

Sore losers don't go congratulate their opponents and coaches right after the game, then go answer questions with the media.

Cam did those things.

Just cuz he didn't talk long enough for your liking doesn't make him a sore loser.

Pop gives nothing answers. Belichick gives nothing answers. Cam gave nothing answers.

He's talked for 2 damn weeks. He owes nothing more.

Sore losers don't go congratulate their opponents and coaches right after the game, then go answer questions with the media.

Cam did those things.

Just cuz he didn't talk long enough for your liking doesn't make him a sore loser.

Pop gives nothing answers. Belichick gives nothing answers. Cam gave nothing answers.

He's talked for 2 damn weeks. He owes nothing more.
pop and belicheck also dont dab and dance around like idiots. you cant even really tell when pop or belichick lose or win  after a game.. stop comparing  them. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom