OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only fools play the lottery

There is always that guy :lol:

It's fun to do every once in a while

It would have been nice to see Joey porter on the field to check on Bruton a couple weeks back. Cody Wallace better watch his back next week.

Why would he check on an opposing player?

Great game man. I would be heartbroken too Bruh. Had the game right there, J. Hill better get out of town.
People forget Marvin brought this program back from the gutter. Franchise was the laughing stock of the league before he got there. Would gain a lot of respect from me if they kept Marvin after this.

How long can you rest on these past accomplishments? That was 13 years ago. It's time to raise the bar

Great game man. I would be heartbroken too Bruh. Had the game right there, J. Hill better get out of town.
People forget Marvin brought this program back from the gutter. Franchise was the laughing stock of the league before he got there. Would gain a lot of respect from me if they kept Marvin after this.

How long can you rest on these past accomplishments? That was 13 years ago. It's time to raise the bar
so let me guess...go get another recycled coach, who was just fired or let walk from his previous employer?

Finally watched the ending of the Steelers/Bengals game.

Jeremy Hill you had one job.
mean.gif

Goodness things really snowballed for the Bengals after that fumble.

That Burfict hit on AB was brutal.
sick.gif

Bungals indeed.

If Marvin gets the axe does he keep his GM duties? Would he even want to still be GM?

Because for all of his coaching failures in the playoffs, he's been an exceptional GM.

LOB licking their chops after watching last night's game.

It's murda.... murda.... murda (C) track 3 on compton

The meltdown will be attributed to Marvin whether its fair or not. Media already has his head on a pike.

Serious question what scrubby team gets McCarron this offseason? If I'm him I'm PISSED at the trio of players that cost them the game plus dude wasn't eem that bad

Still just shocked they won that game in that fashion

Any other team that is a crazy win but forgettable in time. Just nuts

btw...probably been stated, but that loss is EXACTLY why marvin lewis should lose his job. people will disagree...but a well coached team isn't doing the dumbass **** the bengals did at the end of that game. idc idc idc about the refs. that stuff was just dumb by pacman and even peko earlier in the game

Exactly

So apparently the Steelers gave Joey Porter the game ball after the win.

Doesn't that say everything about this franchise? Including the fact that the actions of Porter and Shazier helped them win the game while the Bengals are being vilified by the media. And they're smart enough to know it. Franchise is built on scumbag play.

Someone should give him a look. He have one year left on the rookie contract?
2016 and 2017 I think. They extended him before. There's no way he doesn't demand a trade. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't even talk to any Bengals players for two months tops.

Coach grabbing a player's hair on the sidelines. Players celebrating after helmet to helmet leaves player unconscious and coach then throwing challenge flag while he's still on the field. Coach walking onto the field and talking trash in defensive huddle.

Classless organization. Crazy thing is the refs allowed each of these plays to help them win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom