Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

I think it would be worth more to LeBeau but that's my biased opinion!

But the Jets have a good team and can build depth, regardless going to be tough

I think it would be worth more to LeBeau but that's my biased opinion!

But the Jets have a good team and can build depth, regardless going to be tough

@QBKILLA
Warren Sapp
Tampa Bay Is Not In Nnamdi Asomugha Sweepstakes!!!

Warren Sapp says it again. Via Twitter less than 3 minutes ago.

@QBKILLA
Warren Sapp
Tampa Bay Is Not In Nnamdi Asomugha Sweepstakes!!!

Warren Sapp says it again. Via Twitter less than 3 minutes ago.

Sounds like it was a mutual agreement between KC & B. Waters.

I was just surprised by the move. I know his play has slipped, but he's like Mr Kansas City around there. Does a lot of community-based around KC.

VY to Philly is basically a done deal, too.

http://twitter.com/#!/ClarkJudgeCBS
ClarkJudgeCBS Clark Judge

Vince Young going to Eagles as backup to Vick. Now two first-rounders (top 3) at same spot.

pimp.gif

i kinda want want cullen jenkins to go with Babin and Cole or ATLEAST Nick Barnett or some linebacker
ohwell.gif

i kinda want want cullen jenkins to go with Babin and Cole or ATLEAST Nick Barnett or some linebacker
ohwell.gif

Best of luck to VY
pimp.gif

Thanks for everything. *@#% the haters
pimp.gif
Fish is gonna look so foolish real soon
laugh.gif

Best of luck to VY
pimp.gif

Thanks for everything. *@#% the haters
pimp.gif
Fish is gonna look so foolish real soon
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Interesting to see how this Nnamdi thing will shake out now that Joseph is signed. If he wants to put himself in the best situation to win a ring, he'll go with the Jets, no question about it. But if he's still loyal to the Bay, I wouldn't count out the Raiders or Niners.

If 49ers miss out on Nnamdi, hope they make a run at Cromartie.

is there ANY chance of him staying in Oakland?

Originally Posted by acidicality

Interesting to see how this Nnamdi thing will shake out now that Joseph is signed. If he wants to put himself in the best situation to win a ring, he'll go with the Jets, no question about it. But if he's still loyal to the Bay, I wouldn't count out the Raiders or Niners.

If 49ers miss out on Nnamdi, hope they make a run at Cromartie.

is there ANY chance of him staying in Oakland?

Ultimately, if the Eagles sign VY, the Eagles just got DRC and a 2nd for nothing. I'm sure Vince Young can have the same production (if not more) than Kevin Kolb, but hopefully we won't even have to find out if Vick stays healthy.

Ultimately, if the Eagles sign VY, the Eagles just got DRC and a 2nd for nothing. I'm sure Vince Young can have the same production (if not more) than Kevin Kolb, but hopefully we won't even have to find out if Vick stays healthy.

Honestly don't think we have a chance with NNamdi and I'm sure we'll lose Cromartie to seattle

Honestly don't think we have a chance with NNamdi and I'm sure we'll lose Cromartie to seattle

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

^^ You just wont the SB
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hopefully when I get home from work I will see that Nnamdi is joining the 9ers...
smile.gif

laugh.gif
we still want a turn. It's like my friend in fantasy football who traded his first round pick for a sandwich and sat there as we drafted our first two players before he got a chance to pick one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom