Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

^^ You just wont the SB
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hopefully when I get home from work I will see that Nnamdi is joining the 9ers...
smile.gif

laugh.gif
we still want a turn. It's like my friend in fantasy football who traded his first round pick for a sandwich and sat there as we drafted our first two players before he got a chance to pick one
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by obie21

Honestly don't think we have a chance with NNamdi and I'm sure we'll lose Cromartie to seattle

How are you dudes coming up with players going to Seattle?  They are going to be one of the worst teams next year.  Cro is going to go somewhere that has a chance to win, personally at this point I am hoping that is Detroit.

Honestly don't think we have a chance with NNamdi and I'm sure we'll lose Cromartie to seattle

How are you dudes coming up with players going to Seattle?  They are going to be one of the worst teams next year.  Cro is going to go somewhere that has a chance to win, personally at this point I am hoping that is Detroit.

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

i know its a stretch but whats the chances of Nnamdi ending up in NE??

nerd.gif

somewhere between none and zero.  
laugh.gif

I think he's too expensive for the Pats.

we'll pay Brady that kind of money, but we ain't spending that on a CB.  Asante ring a bell?

-J-

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

we'll pay Brady that kind of money, but we ain't spending that on a CB.  Asante ring a bell?

-J-

Raiders thread is saying Al offered Nnamdi 5 year deal today
Jets thread is saying they just signed him to a 6 year deal
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif

some dude in that Jets thread is swearing it's a done deal
-J-

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif

some dude in that Jets thread is swearing it's a done deal
-J-

Originally Posted by JBug88

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

-J-
thanks 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JBug88

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

-J-
thanks 
pimp.gif

I LOVE what the eagles have done. VY is without doubt a starting caliber QB and a hell of an insurance policy. Not to mention Vick is someone who i think can help him get even better and build his confidence again

I LOVE what the eagles have done. VY is without doubt a starting caliber QB and a hell of an insurance policy. Not to mention Vick is someone who i think can help him get even better and build his confidence again

Originally Posted by airblaster503

How? You act like our division has made power moves outside of us
laugh.gif
Rams might make some noise but haven't done anything to get Bradford some weapons, Niners still suck, and I am not sold on Kolb in Arizona. We're still winning the division I'll take bets on that.

laugh.gif
@ saying Cro wants to win and then putting Detriot in the category

Originally Posted by airblaster503

How? You act like our division has made power moves outside of us
laugh.gif
Rams might make some noise but haven't done anything to get Bradford some weapons, Niners still suck, and I am not sold on Kolb in Arizona. We're still winning the division I'll take bets on that.

laugh.gif
@ saying Cro wants to win and then putting Detriot in the category

It was @incarceratedbob who said the Jets got Asomugha to a six-year deal...meaning, he's just taking another guess in the dark
laugh.gif

It was @incarceratedbob who said the Jets got Asomugha to a six-year deal...meaning, he's just taking another guess in the dark
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom