Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If cba is signed today by players, what can be done TOMORROW:[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]teams can sign their own players.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sign undrafted college free agents after 10.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]negotiate trades.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]allowed to sign to Unrestricted free agents after 12. (nhmadi and so forth)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cannot sign Unrestricted FA's until tomorrow at noon, and those contracts won't go through until next tuesday, august 2nd.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FRIDAY WILL BE THE OFFICIAL SIGNING DAY...... think college guys. you can sign someone tomorrow but it won't be official until friday. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If cba is signed today by players, what can be done TOMORROW:[/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)][/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]teams can sign their own players.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sign undrafted college free agents after 10.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]negotiate trades.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]allowed to sign to Unrestricted free agents after 12. (nhmadi and so forth)[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cannot sign Unrestricted FA's until tomorrow at noon, and those contracts won't go through until next tuesday, august 2nd.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]FRIDAY WILL BE THE OFFICIAL SIGNING DAY...... think college guys. you can sign someone tomorrow but it won't be official until friday. [/color]

happy.gif

Moves I hope happen:

- Vikings trade for Carson or Kolb. Window is still there for a title run with an above average QB. 3rd or 4th place without one.

- Seahawks sign Tarvaris Jackson. He's my boy, simple as that.
laugh.gif
I live in Seattle so it would be nice to see him get another shot here.

- Nnamdi to Houston. Helps my Super Bowl pick.

Moves I hope happen:

- Vikings trade for Carson or Kolb. Window is still there for a title run with an above average QB. 3rd or 4th place without one.

- Seahawks sign Tarvaris Jackson. He's my boy, simple as that.
laugh.gif
I live in Seattle so it would be nice to see him get another shot here.

- Nnamdi to Houston. Helps my Super Bowl pick.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IT'S A DONE DEAL................[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NFLPA approves of everything. See above, let's get it.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]IT'S A DONE DEAL................[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]NFLPA approves of everything. See above, let's get it.[/color]

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Please tell me this Vince Young talk is just that...
ohwell.gif

After reading some things on ES, I'm coming to grips that he'll be a *******....

ugh...
VY is a better fit in miami IMO. if i were his agent, i'd avoid DC 

ohwell.gif

After reading some things on ES, I'm coming to grips that he'll be a *******....

ugh...

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

ohwell.gif

ugh...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For awhile i was completly against this.... but with the lack of depth in FA with QBs and it's not likely they will trade for orton or kolb... i wouldn't Mind this, SOME competition is better than none. and he has a winning record under his belt to boot. although he is mad unstable i can just see brandon gettin at that boys neck.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if i were anyones agent, i'd avoid dc.[/color]

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

ohwell.gif

ugh...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]For awhile i was completly against this.... but with the lack of depth in FA with QBs and it's not likely they will trade for orton or kolb... i wouldn't Mind this, SOME competition is better than none. and he has a winning record under his belt to boot. although he is mad unstable i can just see brandon gettin at that boys neck.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]if i were anyones agent, i'd avoid dc.[/color]

Nnamdi Asomugha in a Vikings jersey?
Slide Antoine Winfield to safety.

5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Nnamdi Asomugha in a Vikings jersey?
Slide Antoine Winfield to safety.

5bc3692b17ac821c51f1eb164aa8bd982c95bca1_r.gif

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Nnamdi needs to be wearing a DOLPHIN JERSEY PRONTO!!!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what? not gonna happen, not even gonna be a thought. too expensive and not even needed.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]plus Vonte and Sean are mad young and beastly. second coming of Patrick Surtain and Sam Madison.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they need FS help and OLB depth + help.[/color]

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

Nnamdi needs to be wearing a DOLPHIN JERSEY PRONTO!!!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]what? not gonna happen, not even gonna be a thought. too expensive and not even needed.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]plus Vonte and Sean are mad young and beastly. second coming of Patrick Surtain and Sam Madison.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they need FS help and OLB depth + help.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom