Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

Owners ratify new deal 31-0 (Raiders didn't vote)

Players voting in an hour?
laugh.gif
Al.

John Clayton is reporting that he's hearing the Seahawks are going to go after Tarvaris Jackson to be their QB. I love it.
pimp.gif

John Clayton is reporting that he's hearing the Seahawks are going to go after Tarvaris Jackson to be their QB. I love it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

pimp.gif

what? Link?

pimp.gif

what? Link?

Originally Posted by dakid23

651akathePaul wrote:

pimp.gif

what? Link?

Don't quite know how to feel about this

Originally Posted by dakid23

651akathePaul wrote:

pimp.gif

what? Link?

Don't quite know how to feel about this

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

im so tired of this, all the players want is money, that whole "we just wanna play" stuff is BS

and the owners opted out of the agreement because..

and the owners tried to weasel their way into that tv money because of...

im so tired of this, all the players want is money, that whole "we just wanna play" stuff is BS

and the owners opted out of the agreement because..

and the owners tried to weasel their way into that tv money because of...

This is exactly what the owners want you to think.

Pretty much.

The owners put a ton off pressure on the NFLPA today.

Until the CBA is finalized it's gonna be the players fault the lockout is still going in the court of public opinion.

Pretty much.

The owners put a ton off pressure on the NFLPA today.

Until the CBA is finalized it's gonna be the players fault the lockout is still going in the court of public opinion.

Back
Top Bottom