Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by k3stacks

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

If we can't sign Nnamdi, just keep him out of the NFC East thank you
happy.gif
If not the Eagles, I want him to go the Ravens but that's probably completely out of the question.

Not free agent related, but Mark Ingram is going to be in beast mode with that offense.
wink.gif

Not free agent related, but Mark Ingram is going to be in beast mode with that offense.
wink.gif

I'm hoping for Nnamdi, Tyson Clabo/Free/Yanda/or Gaither, Stephen Tulloch, Noel Devine, Jock Sanders and Herzlich.

I'm hoping for Nnamdi, Tyson Clabo/Free/Yanda/or Gaither, Stephen Tulloch, Noel Devine, Jock Sanders and Herzlich.

word on the street is Nnamdi is already a texan under the table.....how can that happen if so? i thought they couldnt even talk to players.....word is this deal was done 3 weeks ago......i have a feeling giants already lost bradshaw with all this miami talk.....sucks if some teams played by the rules and others didnt

word on the street is Nnamdi is already a texan under the table.....how can that happen if so? i thought they couldnt even talk to players.....word is this deal was done 3 weeks ago......i have a feeling giants already lost bradshaw with all this miami talk.....sucks if some teams played by the rules and others didnt

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Willis McGahee to be released.
- Todd Heap to be released.
- Kelly Gregg to be released.

wonder why the raves are making cap room.... maybe the need a corner huh?
[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]- Willis McGahee to be released.
- Todd Heap to be released.
- Kelly Gregg to be released.

wonder why the raves are making cap room.... maybe the need a corner huh?
[/color]

Back
Top Bottom