Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Originally Posted by Air273

word on the street is Nnamdi is already a texan under the table.....how can that happen if so? i thought they couldnt even talk to players.....word is this deal was done 3 weeks ago......i have a feeling giants already lost bradshaw with all this miami talk.....sucks if some teams played by the rules and others didnt

And where did you hear this? I've thought this exact same thing for the past couple of weeks with the way ESPN mentions that Jets vs Texans game every chance they get.....when that's not even the first preseason game on ESPN. And one analyst had the Texans as number 4 in his power rankings on 1st and 10, and Jon Ritchie came on and had the Texans in the Super Bowl. Pretty sure they don't think JJ Watt and Brooks Reed are the pieces they needed to go from 6-10 to Super Bowl.....

Originally Posted by Air273

word on the street is Nnamdi is already a texan under the table.....how can that happen if so? i thought they couldnt even talk to players.....word is this deal was done 3 weeks ago......i have a feeling giants already lost bradshaw with all this miami talk.....sucks if some teams played by the rules and others didnt

And where did you hear this? I've thought this exact same thing for the past couple of weeks with the way ESPN mentions that Jets vs Texans game every chance they get.....when that's not even the first preseason game on ESPN. And one analyst had the Texans as number 4 in his power rankings on 1st and 10, and Jon Ritchie came on and had the Texans in the Super Bowl. Pretty sure they don't think JJ Watt and Brooks Reed are the pieces they needed to go from 6-10 to Super Bowl.....

somebody get a Bronco uniform ready for deangelo williams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JUST FYI GUYS......
everytime i post news, the front page will be updated. So if you don't want to search through the pages which will probably fly by within the coming week, just check the front page and info will be right there![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]JUST FYI GUYS......
everytime i post news, the front page will be updated. So if you don't want to search through the pages which will probably fly by within the coming week, just check the front page and info will be right there![/color]

Originally Posted by im that one

JUST FYI GUYS......
everytime i post news, the front page will be updated. So if you don't want to search through the pages which will probably fly by within the coming week, just check the front page and info will be right there!
Nicely done.  
smokin.gif

Miami Dolphins Miami Hurricanes LA Lakers
Are you, me? 

JUST FYI GUYS......
everytime i post news, the front page will be updated. So if you don't want to search through the pages which will probably fly by within the coming week, just check the front page and info will be right there!
Nicely done.  
smokin.gif

Miami Dolphins Miami Hurricanes LA Lakers
Are you, me? 

Nice pickup for the Eagles. I think Ray Edwards is a tad overrated. I could be wrong, but we'll see how good he is when he doesn't have the Williams' and Jared on the same line. However, with Cole on the other side, Philly can put some pressure on the QB from both ends. Probably see around 25 sacks from those two.

Nice pickup for the Eagles. I think Ray Edwards is a tad overrated. I could be wrong, but we'll see how good he is when he doesn't have the Williams' and Jared on the same line. However, with Cole on the other side, Philly can put some pressure on the QB from both ends. Probably see around 25 sacks from those two.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

- Willis McGahee to be released. 

Releasing Todd Heap too.

CryingFreemancoa wrote:
Derrick Mason to be cut 
eek.gif

along with Gregg, my dream 2 big splashes with Scrabble and S.Rice or Santonio

reality ngata & yanda signed long term heap and mason back on reduced salaries and a RT/RG in FA maybe another interior linemen

i assume Foxworth is going to be cut aswell

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

- Willis McGahee to be released. 

Releasing Todd Heap too.

CryingFreemancoa wrote:
Derrick Mason to be cut 
eek.gif

along with Gregg, my dream 2 big splashes with Scrabble and S.Rice or Santonio

reality ngata & yanda signed long term heap and mason back on reduced salaries and a RT/RG in FA maybe another interior linemen

i assume Foxworth is going to be cut aswell

Back
Top Bottom