Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

hmm tommie harris released? kinda surprised...

the Skins look to be cleaning house.... interesting

hmm tommie harris released? kinda surprised...

the Skins look to be cleaning house.... interesting

I was pretty surprised about Tommy Harris as well. He's only 27, from my knowledge (not a bears fan) he had another decent season and has been really consistant. Keeps the lineman off of Urlacher and company.

Yea i really wouldn't be surprised to see a few more unloaded from the ******** either. Look for Haynesworth and McNabb (to attempt) to be traded. He'll be gone for sure. they are getting rid of all their headaches and people Shanahans don't like (it seems).

Shockey going to the Dolphins (hopefully) will be a really good look. Now if they go after Zach Miller (get rid of Fasano), OJ Atogwe, [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]DeAngelo Williams or Ahmad Bradshaw, and Davin Joseph or Justin Blalock. I'll be fist pumpin. Yea I have high hopes............... I know. (again i'm acting as if things were a regular off season and not Fu---- like they are now)
[/color]

I was pretty surprised about Tommy Harris as well. He's only 27, from my knowledge (not a bears fan) he had another decent season and has been really consistant. Keeps the lineman off of Urlacher and company.

Yea i really wouldn't be surprised to see a few more unloaded from the ******** either. Look for Haynesworth and McNabb (to attempt) to be traded. He'll be gone for sure. they are getting rid of all their headaches and people Shanahans don't like (it seems).

Shockey going to the Dolphins (hopefully) will be a really good look. Now if they go after Zach Miller (get rid of Fasano), OJ Atogwe, [color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]DeAngelo Williams or Ahmad Bradshaw, and Davin Joseph or Justin Blalock. I'll be fist pumpin. Yea I have high hopes............... I know. (again i'm acting as if things were a regular off season and not Fu---- like they are now)
[/color]

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

- Bob Sanders passed a physical before his release, and is believed tobe 100% healthy. He met with Jacksonville yesterday, and Buffalo today.
laugh.gif
this dude Bob Sanders is a clown.
And why is Bob Sanders a clown?  I swear NT hates on this guy for no reason. 

No reason? Come on now.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

- Bob Sanders passed a physical before his release, and is believed tobe 100% healthy. He met with Jacksonville yesterday, and Buffalo today.
laugh.gif
this dude Bob Sanders is a clown.
And why is Bob Sanders a clown?  I swear NT hates on this guy for no reason. 

No reason? Come on now.

any kolb rumors?

if ponder is getting 1st round consideration, then we have to be getting a 1st and conditional 2nd AT THE LEAST

any kolb rumors?

if ponder is getting 1st round consideration, then we have to be getting a 1st and conditional 2nd AT THE LEAST

packer starting to make moves...cut AJ Hawk, Donald Lee
pimp.gif
, derrick Martin
pimp.gif

pack will try to resign hawk though. dudes tooo valuable for our defense

packer starting to make moves...cut AJ Hawk, Donald Lee
pimp.gif
, derrick Martin
pimp.gif

pack will try to resign hawk though. dudes tooo valuable for our defense

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

so is there going to be NFL football next year or no?
the NFL just got denied the billions they were supposed to get, pretty much to hold them over. So there very well could be. If there is I'm guessing the new contracts will be done around August or September. Nothing is looking good.
itsaboutthattime wrote:
any kolb rumors?

nothing as of yet, just the normal assumptions of teams that will call in interest, there won't be until there's a new CBA set. No free agents or trades will happen, agents won't let it.

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

so is there going to be NFL football next year or no?
the NFL just got denied the billions they were supposed to get, pretty much to hold them over. So there very well could be. If there is I'm guessing the new contracts will be done around August or September. Nothing is looking good.
itsaboutthattime wrote:
any kolb rumors?

nothing as of yet, just the normal assumptions of teams that will call in interest, there won't be until there's a new CBA set. No free agents or trades will happen, agents won't let it.

^ he was franchised. he signed the tender which averages the top 5 salaries in his position. 20 mil for one year is nice. his big contract will be even nicer.

^ he was franchised. he signed the tender which averages the top 5 salaries in his position. 20 mil for one year is nice. his big contract will be even nicer.

Back
Top Bottom