Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

what QB is in Carolina?!
That's kind of the point. Henne is such a dealbreaker, that it doesn't even matter.
laugh.gif

I know.... that's why i threw the last part in there.....

but it's true. dammit.

I know.... that's why i threw the last part in there.....

but it's true. dammit.

^^ Other than the teams that are interested not too sure, he or his agent hasn't said a word and probably won't until CBA and the new rules are done. Doubt you'll hear anything about Free Agents or Trades and new teams until then. but with the Raiders shelling out 80 million already it's very likely he will not be back. Robert Gallery will be leaving for sure too.

^^ Other than the teams that are interested not too sure, he or his agent hasn't said a word and probably won't until CBA and the new rules are done. Doubt you'll hear anything about Free Agents or Trades and new teams until then. but with the Raiders shelling out 80 million already it's very likely he will not be back. Robert Gallery will be leaving for sure too.

If Robert Gallery does leave Oakland, I think it would be a very smart move to bring him to New England, regardless if they resign Logan Mankins, or if he doesn't sign the Tender.
Since Stephen Neal retired, you bring him in to take over, and if Mankins signs the tender or gets and extension, have him go alongside Logan, with Vollmer and Light at tackles.

If Robert Gallery does leave Oakland, I think it would be a very smart move to bring him to New England, regardless if they resign Logan Mankins, or if he doesn't sign the Tender.
Since Stephen Neal retired, you bring him in to take over, and if Mankins signs the tender or gets and extension, have him go alongside Logan, with Vollmer and Light at tackles.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Breaking News [/h2]
[h3]League, union agree to 24-hour extension[/h3]
The NFL and NFL Players Association will continue labor talks Friday, NFL Network's Kara Henderson reports.

[h2][/h2]
[h2]Breaking News [/h2]
[h3]League, union agree to 24-hour extension[/h3]
The NFL and NFL Players Association will continue labor talks Friday, NFL Network's Kara Henderson reports.

I'm still not going to hold my breath on a deal tomorrow, it would take a miracle.

Now that I heard that the NFL is still going to be losing BILLIONS this offseason, I am more confident that the deal will be done sometime before the season though.

Overall, things are looking up.

TALK SOME SENSE INTO THEM AL!

I'm still not going to hold my breath on a deal tomorrow, it would take a miracle.

Now that I heard that the NFL is still going to be losing BILLIONS this offseason, I am more confident that the deal will be done sometime before the season though.

Overall, things are looking up.

TALK SOME SENSE INTO THEM AL!

Guys..... don't hold your breath for a deal tomorrow. IMO not gonna happen then or anytime soon.
I think they will keep doing these things, (24 hours, then again, then again, etc). They are so far off on talks.

Back
Top Bottom