Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

In my opinion, Nnamdi will go either to a true contender (Jets, Pats, etc. one of those teams) or stay in the Bay (whether it's Oakland or SF).

In my opinion, Nnamdi will go either to a true contender (Jets, Pats, etc. one of those teams) or stay in the Bay (whether it's Oakland or SF).

A lot of people are counting out Oakland like he won't re-sign, but that is still his number 1 choice. It's not because he feels they are contenders or because he loves the franchise but because of his connection with the community. Dude gives back so much and cares way too much about those kids. At least that's what I heard from a couple friends of mine that are friends of his.

Which is why I see playing in SF as a possibility if that piece of #%#+ Al Davis doesn't want to give him the contract he deserves.

And then if that doesn't happen, yes, a true contender is where he will end up. Philly, New England, Pit, Balt etc etc.

A lot of people are counting out Oakland like he won't re-sign, but that is still his number 1 choice. It's not because he feels they are contenders or because he loves the franchise but because of his connection with the community. Dude gives back so much and cares way too much about those kids. At least that's what I heard from a couple friends of mine that are friends of his.

Which is why I see playing in SF as a possibility if that piece of #%#+ Al Davis doesn't want to give him the contract he deserves.

And then if that doesn't happen, yes, a true contender is where he will end up. Philly, New England, Pit, Balt etc etc.

Originally Posted by acidicality

Those teams paying him in gum?

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

if he doesn't come to the Hawks lets hope he stays in the AFC
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

if he doesn't come to the Hawks lets hope he stays in the AFC
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

laugh.gif

but please stay in Oakland
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

laugh.gif

but please stay in Oakland
frown.gif

ive accepted the fact that nnamdi is gone and that ill get to see antonio cromartie in a raider jersey this year.

ive accepted the fact that nnamdi is gone and that ill get to see antonio cromartie in a raider jersey this year.

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

sick.gif
   him and his 9 kids

sick.gif
   him and his 9 kids

As  Lions fan, this is my exact thoughts.  Doesn't look like the Lions are going after Nnamdi after all but hopefully they do.  Lions almost had a deal with Cro last year so it is looking like Detroit might be his next stop.  I just hope the Lions try and go after Stephen Tulloch.  Schwartz coached him in Tennessee and we desperately need a middle linebacker about the same as we need a cornerback.  If the Lions could sign both Cromartie and Tulloch I would actually be pretty happy.  As much as I want Nnamdi he would take up almost all of the remaining $16mil cap space and we still have a few FA to resign from last year.

As  Lions fan, this is my exact thoughts.  Doesn't look like the Lions are going after Nnamdi after all but hopefully they do.  Lions almost had a deal with Cro last year so it is looking like Detroit might be his next stop.  I just hope the Lions try and go after Stephen Tulloch.  Schwartz coached him in Tennessee and we desperately need a middle linebacker about the same as we need a cornerback.  If the Lions could sign both Cromartie and Tulloch I would actually be pretty happy.  As much as I want Nnamdi he would take up almost all of the remaining $16mil cap space and we still have a few FA to resign from last year.

Originally Posted by sf Knicks

Where is Nnamdi going?

#!@.. why was my thread locked
indifferent.gif

Your thread shouldn't have been locked. Dude is the LeBron of this NFL Free Agency class, he deserves his own thread.

Originally Posted by sf Knicks

Where is Nnamdi going?

#!@.. why was my thread locked
indifferent.gif

Your thread shouldn't have been locked. Dude is the LeBron of this NFL Free Agency class, he deserves his own thread.

Do you guys not realize the implications of the hard cap?
Oakland probably won't be able to re-sign Nnamdi at a decent price.

SF probably won't pay him either.
NYJ won't do it... they have Revis who just got a monster contract.

Do you guys not realize the implications of the hard cap?
Oakland probably won't be able to re-sign Nnamdi at a decent price.

SF probably won't pay him either.
NYJ won't do it... they have Revis who just got a monster contract.

I wanted to keep all ttogether but if everyone wants a seperate thread we can open it back up. Steelers need corners, that's about it

I wanted to keep all ttogether but if everyone wants a seperate thread we can open it back up. Steelers need corners, that's about it

Back
Top Bottom