Official NFL Offseason Thread

laugh.gif
how u figure.
Son, I never ever breach the NT ROC.
I got banned for BS mostly. I dont name call or flame.

I'll make it to 2010 with this Screen name
pimp.gif

Gunna, if you keep this up you gonna need a new SN before you reach 6000.

Who was it that said you wouldn't make it past 6000 without gettin banned

Originally Posted by dreClark

Im guessing he means Farve is one of the best regardless of position....While Sapp is only one of the best DT's....

Which I don't agree w/ but hey.....

I agree, I honestly don't think you can evaluate someone "regardless of position". Put Favre at any position other than QB and see how goodhe is, put Sapp as a WR... see how good he is. I'm not even sure you can argue that Favre was better at QB than Sapp was at DT or vice versa, I just thinkthose arguments are flawed.

Nah, I didnt say Im all knowledgeable, I said I know more than YOU
Ive seen your posts, U dont have a clue on what you speak on more than half the time ...

Google, is that what you tell yourself to boost your ego?

U be sittin there like, "that $%!@@ googled that $$+#, I know it!"

U made my day fam
Ok and I feel I know more than you do, just because I dont come on NT displaying my mighty knowledge like you do, doesnt mean a damn thing ...this dude here talkin about he knows more than me cuz he has read my posts? come on "fam" lets be real, this is a message board, just because youtake it so seriously doesnt mean i do ... and i guess this Sapp issue is one of those times i know what im speaking on cuz you took the major L huh man ... andyou never used google to check some stats i guess huh? you a football stat savant huh? FOH

laugh.gif
This dude MarleysProtege...
roll.gif

Tryin to push Gunna's buttons being all condescending and $%!%...

laugh.gif
the funnier thing is, u can count on two hands how many times Ive even talked stats since I began Posting on NT back in like 03. I aint no stat fantasytype geek cuz they do not tell the whole story.

Im sooo far beyond that
wink.gif

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

Nah, I didnt say Im all knowledgeable, I said I know more than YOU
Ive seen your posts, U dont have a clue on what you speak on more than half the time ...

Google, is that what you tell yourself to boost your ego?

U be sittin there like, "that $%!@@ googled that $$+#, I know it!"

U made my day fam
Ok and I feel I know more than you do, just because I dont come on NT displaying my mighty knowledge like you do, doesnt mean a damn thing ... this dude here talkin about he knows more than me cuz he has read my posts? come on "fam" lets be real, this is a message board, just because you take it so seriously doesnt mean i do ... and i guess this Sapp issue is one of those times i know what im speaking on cuz you took the major L huh man ... and you never used google to check some stats i guess huh? you a football stat savant huh? FOH

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ether....
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
the funnier thing is, u can count on two hands how many times Ive even talked stats since I began Posting on NT back in like 03. I aint no stat fantasy type geek cuz they do not tell the whole story.

Im sooo far beyond that
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Word to B9 Cancer... And JayGunna... And Jay Gunna B Alrite...

Wait..the same Sapp that won defensive player of the year, as a INTERIOR LINEMAN, wont be a first ballot hall of famer? thats just silly

How you holding up my dude????
Slow motion.. Keep hearing different stories..
grin.gif
thanksfor asking tho bruh..

I dont know why farve quit.. he could have easily got em for another 20-30 million.. asking that man if he's gonna come back EVERY year.. they woulda toldme i have to quit..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I hope to God this dude Aaron rodgers tears up the League and makes a Pro Bowl
laugh.gif
would be straight comedy

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif

I hope to God this dude Aaron rodgers tears up the League and makes a Pro Bowl
laugh.gif
would be straight comedy

Word to Montana leaving and in comes Steve Young
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif

the funnier thing is, u can count on two hands how many times Ive even talked stats since I began Posting on NT back in like 03. I aint no stat fantasy type geek cuz they do not tell the whole story.
hollup hollup hollup, did you just make it that easy for me to dismiss your life from this thread? check the bolded text and then check theargument we were having ... lemme sum it up for you (wikipedia style), you basically said that because of STATS, warren sapp is for sure a first ballot HOF ...all i said was that there was other factors that are going to be considered and those factors will be the ONLY reason why he DOESNT get into the hall on thefirst ballot ... come on son you talkin in circles now, take the L, move on ...

Back
Top Bottom