OFFICIAL NFL OFFSZN THREAD 2023-24: Bill WILDIN

is there a playoffs thread? is this thread the offseason thread now? or will it continue to roll on this one?

:nerd:
Was thinking about this earlier.

Couldn’t remember what we did last year.

I know it's the New York Post, but Andrew Marchand is a reputable source when it comes to stuff like this.

Separate thread.

Then we used this as the off season thread to laugh at all the losers joining the rest of us losers.
1000013120.gif

I do like Brady's clips from his podcast but I don't know about full games

Olsen has been solid in the booth.

Sucks he gets demoted like that.

His voice annoying. I'm petty.

I also remember when he still played and called a Vikings game on his bye week before the Vikes played Carolina and everyone acted like there was no conflict of interest. I'm petty.

Good riddance. Down to Matt Millen level you go.

Brady gonna kill it.

If Brady is going to be anything like his comments on Minshew-Pittman then he is going to be complete trash. Worse than Romo.

And if he tries to carry water for the NFL it'll be even worse.

Got the dolphins money line today

And David Njoku to anytime touchdown in the earlier game

For my fellow degenerate gamblers in here

So dudes really think Brady will suck in the booth specifically because he went to bat for QB's being responsible for protecting their recievers on his own podcast now?? :lol: 😵‍💫

I'm sure he'll be professional when he's commentating and will leave his personal feelings on certain things for his own platform but watching him talk football is gonna be a treat.

Feel like any of these :emoji_goat:'s (Saban, Hoody etc) are normally pretty great on TV with the wealth of knowledge and insight they possess and bring to the table. Got no doubt TB will be the same.

Back
Top Bottom